How To Use A Toilet In Thailand

BuffaloRescue

I guess few people have been in the military. farmers, nor exposed to the great outdoors, if the Thai tolet user needs instruction. Forgive me for the times I question the locals common sense.

One waitress in Pattaya carefully explained to me that when she took her rather large Swedish boyfriend home to see her mother, then if he needed to defecate, then she always had to accompany him to balance and support him as he squatted.

Every girl that's taken me home to visit the family shack has had their parents convert (in some cases build) the family loo to western-style sit-down before I arrived.

Of course I ended up paying for them, but I appreciated the gesture. . .

So is it a full moon tonight? they just keep getting better and better clap2.gif

HINT: About the not having anywhere to hang your pants issue..If you pull your belt buckle loose you can nearly always find somewhere/something to hook your beltbuckle over..

If all else fails simply pull your pants over your head and tighten belt around neck with increasing pressure...

do this and i personally guarantee you will have no more problems on how to do your do doosthumbsup.gif

So is it a full moon tonight? they just keep getting better and better clap2.gif

HINT: About the not having anywhere to hang your pants issue..If you pull your belt buckle loose you can nearly always find somewhere/something to hook your beltbuckle over..

If all else fails simply pull your pants over your head and tighten belt around neck with increasing pressure...

do this and i personally guarantee you will have no more problems on how to do your do doosthumbsup.gif

Make a nice pho

to Make a nice photo ( Farangs in Thailand )

I have heard it's possible to wipe your ass with a bus ticket. The drill is to fold the ticket in half, then fold in half again. You then tear off the folded, closed corner. Do not discard this!! Now unfold the bus ticket. In the centre of the ticket you should now have a hole. Insert your middle right finger through the hole and swiftly and accurately clean your ass.

However, you're not done yet. Now take the corner of the bus ticket (you tore it off, remember, and were advised to retain it), in your left hand and carefully use it for cleaning under the finger nail of the middle finger, right hand.

Job done. Back to your Big Mac.

I cannot vouch for the efficacy of this method with Thai bus tickets though........