Muay Thai Club In Bangkok

budpreacher

hi guys I've been looking at muay thai courses on the net and most are advertised in phuket and pattaya... these range from about 7000 a month to about 7000 a week (way too much)

I could not find any advertised in bangkok, and its in bangkok I want to stay and live for a few months....

does anyone know where there is a bangkok muay thai club that is suitable for westerners?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all,

I came to bkk 1 month ago and the first thing that took me was muay thai training. I'm so into it right now. its fantastic sport and here are the best teachers.

I can recomend you Virapor Gym near Lumpihi stadium. it's very cheap and the trainers know english. But unfortunately I started work and now I book trainer that come to my condo after work. Well I pay a little bit more but it save me a lot of time and the teacher comes with all the equipment.

Try Sasiprapa gym, it's an excellent fighters' gym and the trainers can speak English.

You can also try Fairtex, which is a bit out of the way but has excellent facilities and the trainers speak English. You'll probably see Yodsaenklai there.