Muay Thai

Listen out for the god-awful truck that blasts out the fight info for Chaweng Stadium every night down the main drag.

You'd have to be stone deaf not to hear.

It does get quite busy...get your ticket earlier in the evening...then have a beer nearby.

I wouldn't get the highest priced seats (like small armchairs) as their raised and a bit further away from the ring.

I got the second priced ones...right by the ring....great view.

Ask to go in and have a look well before the fights start to see the layout.

Finally, go to the "international" fights...Thai vs Brit, Thai vs Us, Thai vs Israel etc etc

They seem to be better "tear-ups" and it's interesting to watch how non-thai's fight...not the usual Thai way of looking at each other for the first round or two.

Finally, I think in Lamai they have women fight on a wednesday night...if that's your thing.

Have a good night. :o

Edited by RAZZELL

Listen out for the god-awful truck that blasts out the fight info for Chaweng Stadium every night down the main drag.

You'd have to be stone deaf not to hear.

It does get quite busy...get your ticket earlier in the evening...then have a beer nearby.

I wouldn't get the highest priced seats (like small armchairs) as their raised and a bit further away from the ring.

I got the second priced ones...right by the ring....great view.

Ask to go in and have a look well before the fights start to see the layout.

Finally, go to the "international" fights...Thai vs Brit, Thai vs Us, Thai vs Israel etc etc

They seem to be better "tear-ups" and it's interesting to watch how non-thai's fight...not the usual Thai way of looking at each other for the first round or two.

Finally, I think in Lamai they have women fight on a wednesday night...if that's your thing.

Have a good night. :o

Thanks for the great info. Can't wait to get there. I'l be giving wednesday night a miss though.