A Womens Version Of Pattaya .........

Boater

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember feeling sorry for the Spanish waiters who were being mercilessly exploited by hideous Essex girls on the Costa Brava when I went there as a teenager. I guess the Essex girls have grown up and the waiters have been toasted laugh.png

Get quite a laugh in Kuta Bali, all the young backpackers socializing with and spreading the virtues of these Kuta cowboys. Down right reveling in what's going on as 'it's all good'; are the same so called open minded, forwarding think backpackers calling the senior male expats in Thailand sicko's and perverts.

Solid double standards with these youthful travelers

Quote from the linked article:

As an attractive man in good physical condition, I would NEVER want to touch any of these bloated, wrinkley, sagging, cellulite-ridden, fat-bottomed women. In my view, women age like milk - once their expiry date is passed (usually at 40) they should be thrown out and replaced with fresh milk. However, I do feel they have the right to kid themselves (even if only for a few weeks) into thinking that they are still the slightest bit attractive or desirable, and if these Kenyan boys are willing to do it, God bless them. It's an exchange of services where BOTH parties get what they want. The women get the hot sex and the feeling of being sexually attractive. The guys get the money to buy some nice things in a country where employment opportunities are even worse than in the West. Sounds fair to me. - Scott, Toronto, Canada, 20/5/2012 13:50 -

Dream on, you may think you are god's gift but you are far from attractive on the inside

laugh.png

"He treats objects like women...er....he treats women like objects" (from the movie The Big Lebowski)

People have (appropriately) mentioned double standards, and it's certainly true. As a matter of fact, a harmless post about one man's method of meeting and serving older Thai women through doing some casual teaching was closed (Fun with Older Thai Women) because it was deemed to "too explicit". If you read it, it's very clear that there's nothing in it that's any more explicit than what is found in this thread. As a matter of fact, this thread is definitely more explicit.

Edited by Wavefloater
  • Like 1

I remember watching a docco on this years ago. A beach stud was interviewed and reported that it is sometimes very difficult to satisfy the demand. After all, these sheilas are women who maybe cant get a root at home, for aesthetic reasons. And these boys need to be able get it up to get paid. I'd rather them than me, so to speak ...

• Like 1

: 'Women from the rich West exploit young African men. But it's also a business, and they (the men) get something for it,' said director Ulrich Seidl

I guess now it is in order to apply this to Thai bar girls...........Men from the rich West exploit young Asian women........etc, ...they (the women) get something for it.

So....everything OK now?? Now...sleep OK with happy mind.... thumbsup.gif

Edited by harleyclarkey

Ok so let's get this strait. If a guy goes to an Asian country as a sex tourist. He treats others with respect and kindness. Does not touch young boys or under age girls but is just visiting for some crazy fun sex. Maybe he's cheating on his wife or maybe he's lonely and can't talk to girls. So he goes on a relaxing sex trip to have some innocent yet sexy fun. He is now look at by others as a sick-o, pervert, deviant a punk. BUT IF A WOMEN goes on a sex vacation, they make a movie about it and everyone loves it. <deleted>!!! I get so angry about people's double standards and BS. Makes me sick. If your a dude or a chick and you want to have some fun (safe and not with kids) then do it and bee cool. If it makes your life happy, and give you fulfillment in some way GREAT! Hey your also helping the girl or guy (maybe a ladyboy) earn a living and maybe pay for a sick mother. Stop hating people (comment to the world not other poster here) we all need a little love sometimes. Maybe its just for a short time but if you are a good person and treat others with love and kindness. Paying for sex should NEVER be wrong. Of course there are some universal rules that g alone with that (no slave, children, etc.)

Double standards - get used to them.

A few years ago my wife attacked me with a hammer when she ran out of arguments in an quarrel she started - I called 911 and all she got was 1 night in jail - subsequently this attempted murder was plea-bargained down to a misdemeanor, resulting in 40 hours of community service and 52 anger management classes, which, ironically, I had to pay.

Now imagine I had attacked my wife with a hammer - I'd still be in prison as we speak. Attempted murder, deadly weapon, 10 years.

Personally, I'd like to hear the 'other side of your story' from the 'hammer wielder'......... Just a 'gut-feeling' I have...... (could possibly be a case of 'som-nam-nah')......... I never like to 'just believe' something I hear and take it at face value.... as I say - Just a gut feeling.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. There's nothing that seems implausible here. There's no claim of him attacking her, and if he's the one who called police and she ended up going to jail (rather than him), then most likely she must have been clearly the aggressor (in the judgement of the responding officer). My suspicion isn't getting all piqued when I read this story, seems reasonable to me. What do you think is the more likely story (ie - what do you suspect)?

I am also with sawadeeken on this one.

Women still get away with literally murder. They can do no wrong in many a judges eyes. They, the judges, live in a world where their women are spoiled bitches and don't live a real life. They take their cue from thier experience with their woives.

I know plenty of guys who have had their woman act like a savage animal.

To reply to this post from a womens perspective is simple...

1. Fact: Women dont go to other countries looking to find the love of their life, fall in love, and say "she" loves me....women are not delusional;

2. Fact: Most men come to Thailand with one thing on their mind, they know they can have sex for a third of the price they pay at home;

3. Fact: pretty much all men that hang in any of the well known Soi's , Cowboy, Soi 4, pat-pong, pattaya, Patong, ect...

are revolting leeches who prey on these women who in other circumstances wouldnt be sitting next to you on a barstool....

The moral to this is : Women seeking men are usually single & lonely,

Men seeking women/men are usually married cheating sexual predators, living a double life....

Get quite a laugh in Kuta Bali, all the young backpackers socializing with and spreading the virtues of these Kuta cowboys. Down right reveling in what's going on as 'it's all good'; are the same so called open minded, forwarding think backpackers calling the senior male expats in Thailand sicko's and perverts.

Solid double standards with these youthful travelers

Quote from the linked article:

As an attractive man in good physical condition, I would NEVER want to touch any of these bloated, wrinkley, sagging, cellulite-ridden, fat-bottomed women. In my view, women age like milk - once their expiry date is passed (usually at 40) they should be thrown out and replaced with fresh milk. However, I do feel they have the right to kid themselves (even if only for a few weeks) into thinking that they are still the slightest bit attractive or desirable, and if these Kenyan boys are willing to do it, God bless them. It's an exchange of services where BOTH parties get what they want. The women get the hot sex and the feeling of being sexually attractive. The guys get the money to buy some nice things in a country where employment opportunities are even worse than in the West. Sounds fair to me. - Scott, Toronto, Canada, 20/5/2012 13:50 -

Dream on, you may think you are god's gift but you are far from attractive on the inside

laugh.png

What a sad person you are!!

Women exploiting African men? For what? It seems to be the other way around don't you think?

Western women are exploiting African men for sex. African men are exploiting Western women for money....The same way Thai women exploit foriegn men for money etc etc.

You see the pattern right?

Edited by Geekfreaklover

1. Fact: Women dont go to other countries looking to find the love of their life, fall in love, and say "she" loves me....women are not delusional;

2. Fact: Most men come to Thailand with one thing on their mind, they know they can have sex for a third of the price they pay at home;

3. Fact: pretty much all men that hang in any of the well known Soi's , Cowboy, Soi 4, pat-pong, pattaya, Patong, ect...

are revolting leeches who prey on these women who in other circumstances wouldnt be sitting next to you on a barstool....

Men seeking women/men are usually married cheating sexual predators, living a double life....

There is no moral, if you are compensating somebody who would not otherwise have sex with you is called prostitution. Whatever the reasons are, it's not irrelevant.

I sure hope those gigolo guys understand the importance of 'safe sex' so as not to catch some filthy western disease from those horny women.

I'm thinking those gigolos will soon get fed up of those white women and decide to head for LOS. :rolleyes:

And where did you get all these facts from? Confusing the word "fact" with the expression "in my opinion" is how 'urban myths" originate.

And where did you get all these facts from? Confusing the word "fact" with the expression "in my opinion" is how 'urban myths" originate.

I think she has felt the sting.....ouch

Several year ago I knew a therapist in the UK. He had a regular group of several lady customers who he "serviced". This guy was an ex physical training instructor, mid 30's, well educated. He was making a lot of tax free extra money from these ladies. They were mainly lawyers, accountants, teachers and running small businesses; some married, some single. Ages were between 30 and 55.