Chanot Noteke To Start A

I would like to find out a little more information re land titles in Thailand ie properties with out a chanot note..I understand many people live in Thailand and buy and sell properties without a CN..Can anyone give me the heads up on their opinion of this situation..The questions i wouldnt mind hearing some info on..1..any ideas on what % of the population live on properties without a chanot? 2.Why has there not been a concerted action by the Thai people to change the situation if there is a seriously large % of people that live under these conditions..3.If properies can only be owned by Thai nationals why does this situation still exist. 4. Has there been any co-ordinated effort to change this situation..I know this is probably a very old topic..but was kinda wondering if the weight of numbers might be enough to alter the situation

The real owner of all land in Thailand is ultimately the king.

Of course this is a good thing for the Thais.

Even if you think the situation should be changed, I doubt if the outside world would have much influence of such a fundamental aspect that really only concerns the locals.

Choose your battles.

Or even better, most of the time it's better to just let it be.