Do Not Die In Pai........

sirchai

I think this topic is very popular between the natives as well, more than once i overheard some thai conversations where at some point they would inevitably said something like "Pai Me Die"...... laugh.png

OK I have to ask it being as no one else will.

Where is the best place to die?

The answer is easy; Thailand is a haven for death.

All you need to do is: chain smoke the cheapest lung blaster cigarettes, drink one or two bottles of Thai gut rot whiskey per day, indulge yourself with hard core body organ degenerating drugs and have lots of unashamed, unprotected sex with the lowest class of Thai prostitutes.

All this is available at affordable rates, so it`s not only the wealthy that can indulge.

I would guess that a relatively healthy person would take a year to succumb to all the diseases and die.

Another good point is that funerals can be basic and low cost, ashes to ashes, dust to dust in 20 minutes at any local temple for around 15000 baht.

Of course there are no guarantees that the last few months of life wont be a great suffering of pain and agony, but think of all the fun you’ll have at the very beginning.

Other sure means of suffering a premature death, is to always stand up for your rights and be ready to fight anyone in an instant and for the fashion conscious, don’t bother with the wearing of those cumbersome, inconvenient motorbike helmets, as they can clamp your style.

So for suicide, whether intentional or unintentional, Thailand is the perfect venue for ending your life.

• Like 1