Import To Canada Body Jewelry

I am going back to Thailand in the near future and am going to purchase body jewelery, rings, braslets,toerings, earrings,finger rings and various handicraft jewelery(Not Gold,Not Presious jems) I will be buying enough to fill 4 boxes (60cmx60cmx60cm). I will bring them back on the plane with me to Ottawa and was hoping some one that has done this before if they could send me some information on the requirements and there dealings with immigration and taxes paid if any. I will be spending about $10,000.00 tenthousand Canadian.

Thanks

I am going back to Thailand in the near future and am going to purchase body jewelery, rings, braslets,toerings, earrings,finger rings and various handicraft jewelery(Not Gold,Not Presious jems) I will be buying enough to fill 4 boxes (60cmx60cmx60cm). I will bring them back on the plane with me to Ottawa and was hoping some one that has done this before if they could send me some information on the requirements and there dealings with immigration and taxes paid if any. I will be spending about $10,000.00 tenthousand Canadian. 

Thanks

Hello WilliamCave

Please check out this http://www.customs.go.th

I hope it can help you.

Nice day

Thanks

Why not buy it from a firm here in Thailand and let them ship it back for you...They are used to export shipping and know exactly how to do ut...