PM Yingluck's Hotel Meeting 'Appropriate'

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none news story and always has been, does anyone really give a dam_n apart from the dems, the yellows, and those with a bee in their bonnet on this forum still upset that their hero was rightly trounced at the last democratically held election.

What next in the news, the PM went to a drive in mcdonanlds and bumped into an old school friend? quick quick lets all complain.

hahahaha nonsense, there are much more important issues than this, such as the deaths of over 90 people that have been and still are being covered up and evidence withheld, but hey, lets try and detract from real issues with misdirection and lets try and put some blame on the pm for basically nothing. The investigative body has spoken so that is the end of it, unless of course all these bodies that were basrions of honesty when dealing with Thaksin have now suddenly become corrupt laugh.png

ok, cue the dem bully boys now on the forum haha

none news story and always has been, does anyone really give a dam_n apart from the dems, the yellows, and those with a bee in their bonnet on this forum still upset that their hero was rightly trounced at the last democratically held election.

What next in the news, the PM went to a drive in mcdonanlds and bumped into an old school friend? quick quick lets all complain.

hahahaha nonsense, there are much more important issues than this, such as the deaths of over 90 people that have been and still are being covered up and evidence withheld, but hey, lets try and detract from real issues with misdirection and lets try and put some blame on the pm for basically nothing. The investigative body has spoken so that is the end of it, unless of course all these bodies that were basrions of honesty when dealing with Thaksin have now suddenly become corrupt laugh.png

Which McDonalds?

What makes this an interesting story - and has hence kept it in the headlines - is that the PTP members who have come forward to pour cold water on any wrong doing have all told different stories.

Mister Real Estate is now far too busy to testify.

In short someone's lying - and if that's the case, why?

What makes this an interesting story - and has hence kept it in the headlines - is that the PTP members who have come forward to pour cold water on any wrong doing have all told different stories.

Could be a secret land deal to enrich the Shinawatra family? Like that has never happened before. Like the Train deal and/or the flood plain deal?

Right, I've just read the article again, and avoiding any speculation around who was and who wasn't there, let me see if I have this right, about which is more important.

A rumour about a secretive liaison between a single woman of hi-so family and person or persons unknown has to be stamped on and discredited immediately, as that would be damaging to the morality status of Thailand, as only married people have sex.

And a rumour about a clandestine meeting between the PM and persons known and unknown, but all in the land and property arena, that took place while parliament was in session is considered to be 'appropriate'

I get the feeling that Nixon would have been given an award here and Clinton would have been on death row.

• Like 1

No do go on, you were saying that he should remain on topic, such as this?

Providing background on family, business and employment links of the protagonists in this little melodrama is off topic?

Within a certain limit yes - to post a photo of a PDP MP that you wish to make a derogatory remark about simply because she happens to be the wife of one person at the meeting is probably pushing it in my opinion. Obviously not yours or Buchholzs. Mind you that does seem a normal MO for buchholz so I shouldn't be suprised. When taken to its most ridiculous extremes it can lead to something as patently false as the so called "anti-monarchy mind map" that was being bandied about as another form of propaganda.

Did you read the post? She is neither a wife nor a PTP MP, she is the sister of a person allegedly at a meeting which the PM refuses to discuss, also happens to be a minister allegedly appointed by the PM to manage her office, who also happens to be on a US blacklist. That to me was news. In fact, a rather cosy and convenient little group, especially for a PM who supposedly has severed her links with the family business.

Which McDonalds?

the new one on Lad Phrao

Have they? how do you know? because the bastion of honesty the press have reported it this way? Of course they need some mileage out of this so will try and twist and turn, but at the end of the day, like I said, the only people that really give a toss are the people I mention in my post, there are more important things to deal with and the press should focus on them until they are cleared up, not running with a 'non story' which detracts from much bigger issues

Which McDonalds?

the new one on Lad Phrao

If the minister for the Pm's office rang her brother, who got in touch with his mates in the same industry in which the PM was "formerly" employed,and they all managed to show up there at the same time, and then Makkas decided it reserved for a private party, would that be a meeting or just a coincidence?

Or should we just attempt to change the subject (again)?

Have they? how do you know? because the bastion of honesty the press have reported it this way?

Haven't they? How do you know? Because the bastion of honesty, the politicians have told you they aren't?

hahahaha nonsense, there are much more important issues than this, such as the deaths of over 90 people that have been and still are being covered up and evidence withheld, but hey, lets try and detract from real issues with misdirection and lets try and put some blame on the pm for basically nothing. The investigative body has spoken so that is the end of it, unless of course all these bodies that were basrions of honesty when dealing with Thaksin have now suddenly become corrupt

Have they? how do you know? because the bastion of honesty the press have reported it this way? Of course they need some mileage out of this so will try and twist and turn, but at the end of the day, like I said, the only people that really give a toss are the people I mention in my post, there are more important things to deal with and the press should focus on them until they are cleared up, not running with a 'non story' which detracts from much bigger issues

People know because that is what the ever-changing government story line is.

The twisting and turning is all on the attendants...

and accurately summarized in the original thread...(which admittedly occurred before you joined TV. Might be beneficial for you to review it.)

:wai:

The other paper is saying that DPM Kittirat was at this meeting.

So it's gone from, "There was no meeting", to, "It was a Personal Business meeting", to, "It was a government meeting to discuss Real Estate Issues", and suddenly (after how many days), Kittirat pipes up and says, "Oh, yes, that's right. I was at this non-meeting personal-business meeting - government meeting".

Have they? how do you know? because the bastion of honesty the press have reported it this way?

Haven't they? How do you know? Because the bastion of honesty, the politicians have told you they aren't?

So neither of us know the truth, well done, you got it eventually

Which McDonalds?

the new one on Lad Phrao

If the minister for the Pm's office rang her brother, who got in touch with his mates in the same industry in which the PM was "formerly" employed,and they all managed to show up there at the same time, and then Makkas decided it reserved for a private party, would that be a meeting or just a coincidence?

Or should we just attempt to change the subject (again)?

boo hoo, the pm had a meeting, big deal, I wonder if abhisit ever did the same. Like I said there are more important things to worry about than this and by focusing on this (even after it has been decided she did no wrong) is pretty pointless and detracting from the bigger issues, don't you agree?

No lets focus on the bigger issue, the deaths of over 90 people either at the hands of the army, the black shirts, or a mixture of both, and the subsequent stalling by the then pm and his deputy, they either ordered it of had no control over the country at the time, and if they didn't order it then they should tell us who did order it, or admit they were not in control.

Now lets look at the 2 things, the current pm had a meeting in a hotel in a public room, people (on here) assumed it was some sort of sexual liason, maybe their minds are too small to understand people of the opposite sex can meet and it be platonic, and the ex pm and his deputy were in charge (or were they) of the country when civil unrest led to the deaths of over 90 people, mainly civilians, many unarmed, some not even protestors, and a few soldiers.

Which is the bigger issue? I know to you the hotel meeting is the bigger issue as the dead red shirts deserved it, right?

• Like 1

So neither of us know the truth, well done, you got it eventually

(Why do you say i got it eventually? That was my first post on this thread. Have i unknowingly been discussing this with you for some time already?)

Anyway, whilst neither of us know the truth, only one of us seems interested in knowing what it is.

You have already decided it to be a completely insignificant event, despite admitting you don't know what happened.

Which is the bigger issue? I know to you the hotel meeting is the bigger issue as the dead red shirts deserved it, right?

If your barometer of what makes one issue more important than another is simply the number of deaths it involves, then why aren't you clamouring for the focus to be the war on drugs? Thousands of deaths with no action for almost ten years surely deserves at least if not more attention than less than a hundred deaths less than two years ago?

and accurately summarized in the original thread...(which admittedly occurred before you joined TV. Might be beneficial for you to review it.)

wai.gif

http://www.thaivisa....duct-allegation

So it's gone from, "There was no meeting", to, "It was a Personal Business meeting", to, "It was a government meeting to discuss Real Estate Issues", and suddenly (after how many days), Kittirat pipes up and says, "Oh, yes, that's right. I was at this non-meeting personal-business meeting - government meeting".

Yawn, its a non story to all but the bitter and twisted trying to hang on to any coat tail that will give them hope for an unelected government again led by abhisit.

I repeat, there are much bigger issues out there, focus on them, dig up a few more press releases (as though they are all true laugh.png )

This is up there with 'thaksin has died of cancer' that I used to read on these boards before I stupidly decided to join and get involved, its like banging ones head against a brick will with the bully boy yellows on here rolleyes.gif Go on tell me I am brainwashed (although I have the brains to form my own opinion) and tell me you are not brainwashed, then stick your tongue out and make parping noises and how your dad is bigger than my dad, the levels of immaturity and inability to see a balanced argument on here is laughable

• Like 1

If your barometer of what makes one issue more important than another is simply the number of deaths it involves, then why aren't you clamouring for the focus to be the war on drugs? Thousands of deaths with no action for almost ten years surely deserves at least if not more attention than less than a hundred deaths less than two years ago?

Well done, you are finally getting it clap2.gif

there are many many things more important than this meeting, so many in fact that it is impossible to list them all so i used an example, thank you for highlighting another one for us all, please feel free to highlight more (I know you can do it for either side because either side has much bigger issues that this 'meeting')

(Why do you say i got it eventually? That was my first post on this thread. Have i unknowingly been discussing this with you for some time already?)

Anyway, whilst neither of us know the truth, only one of us seems interested in knowing what it is.

You have already decided it to be a completely insignificant event, despite admitting you don't know what happened.

So tell us the significance, is it going to get to the bottom of the deaths, or the deaths from the war on drugs? No it isn't, so should all this time be spent with the press digging up evidence on things that actually matter to people, more than just a handful of posters on here and the dems.

Whoopdedo, she had a meeting, she wasn't on her knees in front of some guy like many on here speculated (to their shame I might add), so once it was realised she wasn't in a private room there was a quick change of track, well she is PTP so it must involve corruption then since it wasn't a sexual liaison, This meeting is so insignificant that the dastardly PM decided to hold it in a public place, rather than somewhere private, yet people still try and pick fault. I could not give a shiny <deleted> whether people deny being there or admit being there, in the big scheme of things it is nothing, and quite rightly it has been found that she acted appropriately.

As for your first comment, I don't look who posted, all the yellows on here just blend into one eventually, sorry for saying 'eventually' when it was your first post on the matter, like I say, your avatar could just as easily be one of a few others as you all post the same anyway.

Edited by carra

wai.gif

Yawn, its a non story to all but the bitter and twisted trying to hang on to any coat tail that will give them hope for an unelected government again led by abhisit.

I repeat, there are much bigger issues out there, focus on them, dig up a few more press releases (as though they are all true laugh.png )

This is up there with 'thaksin has died of cancer' that I used to read on these boards before I stupidly decided to join and get involved, its like banging ones head against a brick will with the bully boy yellows on here rolleyes.gif Go on tell me I am brainwashed (although I have the brains to form my own opinion) and tell me you are not brainwashed, then stick your tongue out and make parping noises and how your dad is bigger than my dad, the levels of immaturity and inability to see a balanced argument on here is laughable

There's no reason why posters can't follow more than one issue simultaneously. Following one doesn't preclude someone from following others.

If you don't think this is a newsworthy topic, there's nothing that says you have to participate.

To deride forum members that choose to follow this topic the way that you so negatively have, perhaps it would be most beneficial for all for you to fore-go participating in it and thus avoid the over-personal attacks.

If you feel there are more important issues on other threads, then I would politely suggest you follow your own advice and "focus on them."

wai.gif

Edited by Buchholz

there are many many things more important than this meeting, so many in fact that it is impossible to list them all so i used an example, thank you for highlighting another one for us all, please feel free to highlight more (I know you can do it for either side because either side has much bigger issues that this 'meeting')

If you don't know what the meeting was about then you can't possibly know of its importance can you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Thaivisa Connect App

wai.gif

There's dozens of current topics one can follow simultaneously. Following one doesn't preclude someone from following others.

If you don't think this is a newsworthy topic, there's nothing that says you have to participate.

To deride forum members that chose to follow the topic the way that you so negatively have, perhaps it would be most beneficial for all for you to do so.

If you feel there are more important issues, then I would politely suggest you follow your advice and "focus" on them.

wai.gif

So the Ombidsman Office conducted an investigation into the matter, they had all the evidence to hand, had the ability to speak to people, and came to the conclusion that the meeting was appropriate.

Are you saying the Ombudsman Office is wrong with their judgement, or are you saying the Ombudsman Office is corrupt and their judgement is flawed based on corruption?

Surely these bodies are always correct, just as bodies such as this were always correct when dealing with Thaksin. Yes? No?

Yes there are plenty of threads although we do know the yellows can bring politics onto the forum in any thread, such as the guy that shot the policeman was wearing a red shirt (yawn) so it is normal for threads to cross sometimes and I think some of you are doing that.A

t the end of the day this meeting mattered not one jot, nobody died, and the ombudsman found the meeting was 'appropriate' and if anyone wants to question them them feel free, but it will get you nowhere apart from trying to score some brownie points on an anonymous forum.

and I would politely request that you do the same and use your considerable talents for digging up news reports to better use and look for some big stories rather than these trifling matters that have been concluded,

Edited by carra

If you don't know what the meeting was about then you can't possibly know of its importance can you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Thaivisa Connect App

I don't need to know, the ombudsman has decided the meeting was 'appropriate' so that's that, It is others making the meeting out to be important, not me, so do they know the 'importance' of this meeting or are they just guessing?

So the Ombidsman Office conducted an investigation into the matter, they had all the evidence to hand, had the ability to speak to people, and came to the conclusion that the meeting was appropriate.

Are you saying the Ombudsman Office is wrong with their judgement, or are you saying the Ombudsman Office is corrupt and their judgement is flawed based on corruption?

... rest removed

The 'appropriate' comes from theNations title on this topic. The ombudsman did say according to the OP

"did not think ... ... involved in anything indecent ..."

and

"... believe ... not use such a place for anything inproper"

So conclusion: "sorry guys, no sex, just the normal business deals you have come to expect from Thai politicians"

So tell us the significance, is it going to get to the bottom of the deaths, or the deaths from the war on drugs? No it isn't, so should all this time be spent with the press digging up evidence on things that actually matter to people, more than just a handful of posters on here and the dems.

The press is crap and rarely does anything that can really be described as digging up, so if you are waiting for some big expose that uncovers new information on the deaths of protesters or deaths during the war on drugs, you'll have a long wait.

Whoopdedo, she had a meeting, she wasn't on her knees in front of some guy like many on here speculated (to their shame I might add), so once it was realised she wasn't in a private room there was a quick change of track, well she is PTP so it must involve corruption then since it wasn't a sexual liaison, This meeting is so insignificant that the dastardly PM decided to hold it in a public place, rather than somewhere private, yet people still try and pick fault. I could not give a shiny <deleted> whether people deny being there or admit being there, in the big scheme of things it is nothing, and quite rightly it has been found that she acted appropriately.

All of the switching from one theory to the next has been driven almost entirely by the PM and those involved constantly changing their version of events.

As for your first comment, I don't look who posted, all the yellows on here just blend into one eventually, sorry for saying 'eventually' when it was your first post on the matter, like I say, your avatar could just as easily be one of a few others as you all post the same anyway.

I'm not yellow, i don't care for them, just as i don't care for the idiots you rush to defend.

• Like 1