Air Con Service Technician In Pattaya

deejah

NUMCHAI last month came and serviced my Panasonic. Excellent service, 3 guys came, (With tools!) and had a power washer and an air blower and they prepared the bedroom with fitted plastic sheeting and washed thoroughly the unit and dried it, electric system checked as well, at the same time they took apart the outside pump unit and cleaned it, they showed me the frion pressure and stated it did not need topping up, all for 600 baht and left the place clean.

Having had others there is no comparison!, smile.png

Numchai, Moo 6, Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Chonburi, 20150 Tel:026 390 999

MAP : http://www.farangfriendly.com/chonburi/bang-lamung/home-electrical-goods/numchai-home-electronics

Best to call in rather than try to organise over the phone unless your a GOOD thai speaker, {After all we are in Thailand}

(Service office at the rear of showroon)

Edited by Pdavies99

I agree about Irish Air Con. I have used them for 4 years now. Always do a good job, honest prices and clean up. I have them come in each year and they take my whole unit apart inside, clean it, reassemble it and then check the outside unit (clean, refrigerant etc.). Once had a bad starter and they replaced that for 750B. Usual service I get annually is 750B.

Google them for the website or I think they are in the search.

You can get private guys to come out and do a good job for B300-350, including topping up. I use the same guys every year and they do a good job. I think Numchai is a good call if you don't think you can trust anyone else.