Secondhand Mountain Bike Needed In Chiang Mai

Markdk

Hi all

I just arrived in Chiang Mai and badly need a decent quality bicycle. Preferably mountain bike but I am open to other types as well.

Just had my bellowed Mountain Bike stolen in Bangkok a few weeks ago.

My size is large, around 20 inch.

Been to a couple of second hand dealers on Rattanakosin rd but only very low quality there.

Also been to a few of the shops in Chiang Mai where I found the selection to be very slim for large size.

I am hoping to find something of decent quality at a discount. New price from 15.000-30.000

If anyone could put me in contact with someone who wants to sell I would much appreciate it.

Best regards

Mark

Phone: 0870668476

I'm also in the market for a used Trek 4300/Merida Matts 40 D/100 D....19.5"-20".

These both go for circa 15k in the main old city bike discounter, so looking for something below that price preferably 2011 or this year's model.

Cheers !

• 2 months later...

I originally was looking for a bike on the OP's thread here....now I'm selling one.

Anyone looking to pick up a rock solid as-new 19.5" Trek 4300Disc mountain bike PM me.

Jet black frame.Jet black parts throughout.Great entry level bike.

Will throw in brand new Bontrager XR2 tires, brand new saddle and brand new Hayes hydraulic disc brakeset on purchase.

7 weeks old. 5-year warranty on frame, 1 year on parts and free minor tuning at the bike shop first 6 months.

12,900 fixed price due to age and new parts thrown in..Endless and needless bike upgrades forces sale...........

Edited by freedomnow