If You Need Anything For You Car... Boy Air And Sound

rmicheald

Because of recommendations on the forum here, I went to Boy Air and Sound yesterday. They have EVERYTHING... electronics, body panels to customize you car or van, lights, alarm systems.. you name it.

Prices are good too. I just had a Navigation system, Alarm, air horns rear view camera and door bumpers installed for 22,000 baht. The same Nav System (only) on "SPECIAL" at Nissan was 28,000. So I got a higher quality Nav/sound System AND all the extra stuff for much less than at the dealer.

The system sounds great. I haven't tried the Nav yet because you have to sign up to the software site and wait for a confirmation (about 2 days). but the music sound etc.

I had to wait about 5 hours for them to finish everything, but it was cleanly installed and everything looks very nice.

They are way outside of town on the Bangkok side of Pattaya accross from the Toyota dealer that is way outside of town (not the first one you come to). On the corner of Soi 5 and Sukhamvit.

• Like 1

I have a Yaris

the in dash system doesnt have USB and I am stuck with 1 CD

i see theres a ZULEX in dash with everything

but having a golden ear I need to know if anyone else has installed this system - any problems - etc as although it fits nicely into the dash - i have never heard of this brand

is there another brand that will fit into the Yaris dash?

I have a Yaris

the in dash system doesnt have USB and I am stuck with 1 CD

i see theres a ZULEX in dash with everything

but having a golden ear I need to know if anyone else has installed this system - any problems - etc as although it fits nicely into the dash - i have never heard of this brand

is there another brand that will fit into the Yaris dash?

I think you better ask this question in the Car forum.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/78-thailand-motor-forum/