Mexico: Mother Rips Out 5-Year-Old'S Eyes During Satanic Ritual

News_Editor

Mexico: Mother rips out 5-year-old's eyes during satanic ritual < br />

2012-05-25 09:46:28 GMT+7 (ICT)

CIUDAD NEZAHUALCÓYOTL, MEXICO (BNO NEWS) -- Police in central Mexico have arrested a group of family members after a mother allegedly ripped out her five-year-old son's eyes during a satanic ritual, local authorities said on Thursday.

The violent ritual occurred on early Thursday morning at a house in the city of Nezahualcóyotl, located in the State of Mexico near the capital of Mexico City, when neighbors reported hearing screams coming from the building while the family carried out the act.

The state's Citizen Security Ministry chief Salvador Neme confirmed the incident, explaining that responding police officers found a number of family members at the residence when they entered. The relatives allegedly said they were going to kill the boy to "cast the demon out" and "avoid an earthquake to save this earthly world." Officers also observed family members praying in an unknown language.

Authorities believe 28-year-old María del Carmen Ríos García, the mother of the child, ripped out the child's eyes after he refused to close them during the ceremony. The boy's aunt, 22-year-old Ruth, allegedly held down the boy's head while the mother removed his eyes, using her bare hands with the help of a spoon.

The boy, identified as Fernando, was rushed to the city's Public Security Department where he was airlifted to the Red Cross Pediatric Hospital in Mexico City's Polanco area. He was later transported to the Children's Hospital in Tacubaya, also in Mexico City, where he was reported in a stable but serious condition.

Neme said eight people were arrested in connection to the brutal act, including the boy's mother, aunt and his grandparents. One of the men arrested had sought help from police officers patrolling the area, saying a boy had been injured at a house. The father of the child was not in the house at the time of incident and reportedly did not know of the ceremony.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2012-05-25

That is just horrific

What do you do with sub humans like this? The lefties may want a bit of rehabilitation perhaps or maybe now they are persuaded to agree with capital punishment.

no.

i don't know if i'm a leftie but life in prison would do, it's just a prolonged death penalty at the end of the day and it saves you (the government) from resorting to murder yourself.

just because someone doesn't believe in capital punishment, doesn't mean that they are soft and would 'feel bad' for this woman if she was knifed to death in jail, for instance.

it just means they don't believe in legalized murder as a punishment.

it doesn't make their anger any less when reading something like this.

• Like 1

That is just horrific

What do you do with sub humans like this? The lefties may want a bit of rehabilitation perhaps or maybe now they are persuaded to agree with capital punishment.

no.

i don't know if i'm a leftie but life in prison would do, it's just a prolonged death penalty at the end of the day and it saves you (the government) from resorting to murder yourself.

just because someone doesn't believe in capital punishment, doesn't mean that they are soft and would 'feel bad' for this woman if she was knifed to death in jail, for instance.

it doesn't make their anger any less when reading something like this.

I agree with your post, I felt anger when I wrote mine.

• Like 1

I do.

Utopians want a utopia but they don't have the stomach to make the tough decisions needed to get us there. There are around 7 billion people on the planet. Some, like the mom in the op, are damaged goods and need to be removed. If we flat out started eliminating these defective sickos, we would be much better off as a species long term. In the shorter term, society will be better off if psychos and habitual violent criminals were taken out of the picture all together. No reason to keep them in prison or the nuthouse and legalize theft by having taxpayers pay for their upkeep.