Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

Ooooh, a woman in jim jams!!! :o And a multi-lingual one as well...

I put my piccy in the members gallery, but not in my jim jams. But i do seem to have a ciggy growing out of my head...

Shall we have a glass of Chardonnay?

Santé

I'll check out the members gallery (shame no jim jams!). And a glass of Chardonnay sounds good to me!

Slainte.

ps How do you get an accent on the e?

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, you won't believe this, I can't see my avatar......... :o

How is everyone, I'm on Chenang beach on Langkawi at the mo, en-route to Kota Bahru and south after that. Then to LOS. :D

redrus

Yo Red, nice to have you back. Don't worry I can still see your avatar. Drink! Nuns!

[ps How do you get an accent on the e?

I have a very sophisticated french keyboard. the Z is in the Y bit. So it is not qwerty it is qwertz and i also hav lots of others éàèà but you can also prgram your computer to have certain accented letters if you need them. And I can tell you the eyes can change in a minute.

How is everyone, I'm on Chenang beach on Langkawi at the mo, en-route to Kota Bahru and south after that. Then to LOS. :D

redrus

nobody can see your avatar... :D:D

for long time your avatar has been x

It seems to be my life story, sitting around in places waiting for a drink. I suppose its because i want one of those funny cocktails that nobody knows how to make, or pronouce -

A chaipirishupagainstwallonthebeachish one, with an umbrella and cherry and sparklers. (read slowly - I thought it was witty)

Cheers

It seems to be my life story, sitting around in places waiting for a drink. I suppose its because i want one of those funny cocktails that nobody knows how to make, or pronouce -

A chaipirishupagainstwallonthebeachish one, with an umbrella and cherry and sparklers. (read slowly - I thought it was witty)

Cheers

You could have one of those cocktails, but i'm afraid we've run out of Angastora Bitters :o

totster :D

Cheers

You could have one of those cocktails, but i'm afraid we've run out of Angastora Bitters :o

redrus

nobody can see your avatar... :D:D

for long time your avatar has been x

Yeah I have been looking at an x for a long time.

Cheers

Patsycat, I don't get it!

ps to redrus - I can always see your avatar!

to get accents on letters for a standard qwerty keyboard press and hold down ALT and then a variety of keypad combo´s..

alt + 130 : é

alt + 135 : ç

alt + 184: ©

etc.....

to get accents on letters for a standard qwerty keyboard press and hold down ALT and then a variety of keypad combo´s..

alt + 130 : é

alt + 135 : ç

alt + 184: ©

etc.....

Thanks, but it doesn't work on my lap top.

Oh well, never mind, I'll just have to continue spelling "slainte" incorrectly...

Although it did let me copy and paste so, slainté! :o

if your laptop's keypad has the numbers on keys, say as a common example, the numeric keypad is often found on nm,// jkl // uio , then it's a bit more tedious, you have to activate the num Lock, and then same as before./

I am lost what are you guys talking about? :o

We are discussing how to get an 'accent' over letters. If you see the previous 3-4 post you'll know why.

Why do you need accents Suegha, we already know you talk funny! :D

Just kidding. :D

Just me... Nothing more... :C

You're just funny bunny. Nothing else I can say about that. :o

sounds to be like you're after some rabbit action Thaibebop ! :D

No, just rhyming for the sake of rhyming. My daughter is watching Corpse Bride and perhaps the songs are having an effect on me. They are written by Danny Elfman, ya know.

No, just rhyming for the sake of rhyming. My daughter is watching Corpse Bride and perhaps the songs are having an effect on me. They are written by Danny Elfman, ya know.

Ah.. I watched that film a few weeks ago.. good movie ! :D

Love stop motion. First stop motion film I saw was Clash of the Titians, followed by Sinbad.

Love stop motion. First stop motion film I saw was Clash of the Titians, followed by Sinbad.

Well I'll be... I didn't even know it was Stop Motion... ! :D

Now.. my favorite Stop Motion Animation is the stuff by Aardman...

Well I'll be... I didn't even know it was Stop Motion... ! :D

Now.. my favorite Stop Motion Animation is the stuff by Aardman...

Love their stuff! Although I am a little upset with them. They are releasing a new movie soon, that uses a Nick Park style, yet isn't stop motion. It's CG. Flushed I think it's called. Hugh Jackman and Kate Winslett(sp?) are in it. About a rat who is a pet of a rich family and he gets flushed into the sewers and has to survive with all the real rats. The villians are a toad and a frog(from France :D ). It looks funny, but not stop motion.

Roger Rabbit was drawn by hand.... One of the last great cartoon movies... Oh! And what a wabbit!

Oh no, there are many more. They are still making great animation, but yes, that movie was great!

Here you go Tots. I forgot to post this last time. It gives you an idea of scale for Corpse Bride.