Out-of-control Brit Man Causes A Early Am Stir

britmaveric

Hang him! Hang him! What a load of muppets you all are.

That would be a bit extreme....but ok I go along with it.... :D

If this is the way you want to see Patters go, then we shall take him back to his hotel, tuck him into bed and tell him what a naughty boy he was.....And when he does it again we shall smile tolerently and say it is OK...he really doesnt mean any harm. :o

Get real !!!!.....Pattaya needs this type of tourist like it needs a nuclear explosion....whether he was a Brit, Aussie, Yank or whatever.... :D

If he was under the influence of a narcotic then he was in possession of it....that should carry enough weight to have him removed from the country and a 5 year ban placed on him.

Yep, I thought the men in brown had questionned him and checked his room. :o Nothing ?

If he was under the influence of a narcotic then he was in possession of it....that should carry enough weight to have him removed from the country and a 5 year ban placed on him.

Yep, I thought the men in brown had questionned him and checked his room. :o Nothing ?

Simple blood and Urine test would have got him

More reasons to double the air fares from Europe to Bangkok.

Moron

No no! Triple the air fairs keeps out the riffraff and the morons.

And turn a developing country into an elitist state ?

I could still afford to fly my family home to see their in-laws , could you still visit your locked up outlaws ?

:o

Edited by chonabot

Hang him! Hang him! What a load of muppets you all are.

That would be a bit extreme....but ok I go along with it.... :D

If this is the way you want to see Patters go, then we shall take him back to his hotel, tuck him into bed and tell him what a naughty boy he was.....And when he does it again we shall smile tolerently and say it is OK...he really doesnt mean any harm. :o

Get real !!!!.....Pattaya needs this type of tourist like it needs a nuclear explosion....whether he was a Brit, Aussie, Yank or whatever.... :D

Finally!! We're getting the point!

Undesirables come from every nation - and yes, we don't need them.

Also, re: the 'enlightened' ones who are calling for increases to the air fares. Whilst I agree that the fact that lower priced long haul travel obviously means that more destinations are available to more people and as a result of more people going anywhere, you'll obviously get a larger pwercentage of undesirables (it's a numbers game), I think it's a bit simplistic and blinkered to equate financial standing with a particuler kind of behaviour.

Case in point - how many young couples/families have you met that may not be rolling in money but are far more sensible, well behaved, BETTER COMPANY than certain 'well off' drunken, self opinionated bores?

Simple blood and Urine test would have got him

Could it be his girl simply lied to the police about cocaine. :D

Just seen another news report on Sophon he apparently smashed the hotel room and reception area up with a hammer.............he was stood in the street with it when the BIB arrived.

Count himself lucky he wasn't shot.

If he continues to make such a nuisance of himself he may well be!

Just seen another news report on Sophon he apparently smashed the hotel room and reception area up with a hammer.............he was stood in the street with it when the BIB arrived.

Count himself lucky he wasn't shot.

I hope he had his work permit with him :o

Not sure why folk are so exercised about this poor chap. He appears no different to the hundreds revelling in Patters during Xmas and is precisely what the town wants, given the multiplicity of beer bars and prostitutes. Why he should be singled out and mocked because he lost his composure is somewhat perplexing. The fact that he is British and shaven headed may be of some comfort to, say, the tonsorially elegant antipodean but frankly does it matter?

He is a marvellous advertisement for the untermensch of the western world and his contribution to the Thai economy should be valued and not derided. If he is to be discriminated on the grounds of his nationality, then it should be in positive terms since it proves the UK's untermensch is prepared to travel whereas his American and Australian counterpart pefers to languish at home.

Not sure why folk are so exercised about this poor chap. He appears no different to the hundreds revelling in Patters during Xmas and is precisely what the town wants, given the multiplicity of beer bars and prostitutes. Why he should be singled out and mocked because he lost his composure is somewhat perplexing. The fact that he is British and shaven headed may be of some comfort to, say, the tonsorially elegant antipodean but frankly does it matter?

He is a marvellous advertisement for the untermensch of the western world and his contribution to the Thai economy should be valued and not derided. If he is to be discriminated on the grounds of his nationality, then it should be in positive terms since it proves the UK's untermensch is prepared to travel whereas his American and Australian counterpart pefers to languish at home.

Ok next time a nutter carries on like this...we will send you around to talk to him and tell him that Thailand needs him and any others like him....ok???

If Pattaya becomes mainstream Brit Stag Party destination as it could well do.(at the mo its Eastern Europe )Be afraid very afraid, cos they will make this Wigan muppet look like Christopher Robin. Personaly I find the Aussies in Pattaya the most obnoxious fcukers.

Err, is that it? I'm sure laddie in the photo might have come up with something a bit more intelligent but presumably your smug, self bridling disposition will have to do in lieu of any intellect?

Understanding subtlety is not your strong point I take it, :o:D

Err, is that it? I'm sure laddie in the photo might have come up with something a bit more intelligent but presumably your smug, self bridling disposition will have to do in lieu of any intellect?

You really are full of <deleted>, aren't you?

Mental midget and moral cretin yourself, mate.

If Pattaya becomes mainstream Brit Stag Party destination as it could well do.(at the mo its Eastern Europe )Be afraid very afraid, cos they will make this Wigan muppet look like Christopher Robin. Personaly I find the Aussies in Pattaya the most obnoxious fcukers.

Im shitting myself already :o

For the want of anything better to do would you please define what you understand to mean by the term "moral cretin". I am intrigued by what you might come up with. To be fair, I was this much excited when I saw a monkee sitting next to a typewriter......

For the want of anything better to do would you please define what you understand to mean by the term "moral cretin". I am intrigued by what you might come up with. To be fair, I was this much excited when I saw a monkee sitting next to a typewriter......

Dave Mike Mickey or Peter ????