Mini Golf In Cm ... Still Around?

maps424

We tried to play miniature golf at a place in Saraphi one time - maybe 8 months ago. (Sorry I forget the name but it is supposed to be a resort too). Went there and we were the only ones there except for a guy who worked at the restaurant that came out to see what we wanted. When we asked about miniature golf we were told "mai mee". Looked like there may have been at one time but was really run down and deserted. Don't know of any others.

Ah awesome!

Was it here? about 10km west and 4km south of the south-west corner of the moat?

https://maps.google....Fs640m_g&dtab=2

Is that actually in Saraphi? I know the address says San Kamphaeng but it sure looks like the place right around the corner from where my g/f has some property which is Pa Bong, Saraphi. When we went there late last year to play mini golf the place was deserted and what was one time a golf course was poorly neglected. From what we could see there was only one guy there at the entire resort who came out to ask what we were looking for. On the google map it mentions a Swiss resort. I seem to recall a sign with something about Swiss food or something. Also the website is gone. I would be surprised if they were open...but anything is possible I suppose.

There is a quite new (less than a year I think) miniature golf course in San Sai called Hansa Mini Golf In The Park Of World Wonders, their fancy website is http://hansaminigolf.com/ which has video and other stuff as well as links to email, FB and Twitter. The owner is a nice lady from Switzerland if I remember correctly (I remember she was nice for sure). Quite an elaborate place and a good educational opportunity to explain where and what the different monuments are to the kids. Very large and open dining room with food, ice cream and foosball where the GF read magazines they provived. Was good fun for the whole family (inc. our dog who ran around w/us). You might have the whole place to yourself as we did as it's a bit off the beaten track and I've only once seen other ppl. there as I cycle by quite often, albeit usually in the mornings. Please note open Friday-Monday! Was impressed how nice they made it and how hospitable they are. We wish them all the luck, go try it!

Edited by junglechef

elektrified you leave me w/such an opportunity to have fun, but as I'm a gentleman I won't even begin to mention that perhaps it's due to the Swiss men's short putters or small balls.

Edited by junglechef