Ballcatch Door Closure,Trying To Locate One

3 years ago, I finally got a set at HomePro (the one next to the old Carrefour in Central Pattaya) on my second visit. It was by sheer luck that the staff there was attentive and interested enough to figure out what I wanted. It is located in the area with door knobs/locks amongst a zillion other things. Good luck!

3 years ago, I finally got a set at HomePro (the one next to the old Carrefour in Central Pattaya) on my second visit. It was by sheer luck that the staff there was attentive and interested enough to figure out what I wanted. It is located in the area with door knobs/locks amongst a zillion other things. Good luck!

Thanks,tried there today...nothing, may have to go magnetic

Try the Hafele (sp?) store - on the upper floor above True Value on Sukhumvit Road, opposite Outlet Store and Tesco Lotus. They have a vast range of locks, catches and handles.

Unless you can speak Thai, it would be a good idea to have a picture of a ballcatch to show the staff there.

Try the Hafele (sp?) store - on the upper floor above True Value on Sukhumvit Road, opposite Outlet Store and Tesco Lotus. They have a vast range of locks, catches and handles.

Unless you can speak Thai, it would be a good idea to have a picture of a ballcatch to show the staff there.

they have English speaking staff. The manager is German. We bought all our appliances and hardware there. Ask for the 30% discount also.

Great recommendation. If not in stock, they have a huge catalog.

Thanks for the suggestions ,I'll try there. Went back to Homepro,as Doggie did...would take Sherlock Holmes to find them, even with 10 million staff there, was like talking to the wall, described as ballcatch,I'd describe them as needle,not ball,would need my wood chisels to fit it too,which I forgot to bring to LOS Just want to drill a hole probably 1inch by an eight diameter,sink the shaft ,and plate opposing it.

Thanks All