Where Do I Advertise My Land For Sale?

lozrea

Ok since no one seems to know where to advertise land in Khon Kaen , other than in ThaiVisa ,and Baht and sold, but everyone has something to say, How about the price of Tea in China? what do you all think?whistling.gif

Ok since no one seems to know where to advertise land in Khon Kaen , other than in ThaiVisa ,and Baht and sold, but everyone has something to say, How about the price of Tea in China? what do you all think?whistling.gif

the OP says he doesnt want 3rd parties involved

that means

no auctioneers

no estate agents /property consultancy firms

he has been given plenty of ideas to sell it online

I personally would get a thai to help and get it on all the thai sites for maximum exposure

not the best idea advertising on farang sites something expensive which is illegal for a farang to own

what else is there ? word of mouth ?walk around the area asking neighbours if they would like to buy the adjoining few fields ? thumbsup.gif

Thais don't usually browse the internet looking for land, and since you're looking at an area (Khon Kaen) where a prospective buyer will most likely be Thai, the way to sell is the traditional way. There's always freelancing "agents" , or "nai na" around who will bring you a buyer fairly quickly. Just let your Thai liaison ask around.

The only way to sell in a rural area , imo.

• Like 1

you don't own shit.

Well I've made a good living out of owning shit !!!

Some people

Yeah....I have a block of shit worth a fortune....gone up 500%....so 500% on shit aint bad shit.

There are ways around things....just depends on each ones personal circumstances.

You could always put an ad up in the bars of Nana, Cowboy, Pattaya, Patong I sure there will be a mug 'boyfriend' along soon conned wanting to buy his girlfriend some land back home.

Rather narrow view of things........but quite possibly more accurate than not......still, not all apples same same etc.

If he has trusted Thai nominees that aren't trying to scam him, more power to him, why not just help answer the question rather than nitpicking the obvious?

because the chorus here at TV only knows one refrain.

right guys, a few of you have answered my question and i thank you very much ;-)) but a few of you have got a little side tracked lol.

the plot im selling is owned by me and my wife, it will be sold to start building a house on another plot close by. tha chinote for this plot is in my wifes name....clear enough! i do own other land through a company formed by me and the wife...so ferrang can own property!

word of mouth is probably the best way to sell in thailand, we have had offers for the land from local thais but im after a little more...looking for a ferrang who will finance his thai gf or wife to purchase the land.

the purchase of land is simple...a trip to ampur by both parties and the chinote is sorted.

i will try the sites suggested....thanks to those who have been a great help. Loz.

you don't own shit.

Well I've made a good living out of owning shit !!!

Some people

Yeah....I have a block of shit worth a fortune....gone up 500%....so 500% on shit aint bad shit.

There are ways around things....just depends on each ones personal circumstances.

My point exactly .....