Two Children Locked Inside Parked Vehicle In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Two children locked inside parked vehicle in South Pattaya

PATTAYA:--The parents of two children, who were locked inside a vehicle in Soi Batman in South Pattaya, made a panicked call to rescue workers on Friday afternoon.

Khun Apinan aged 29 reported his two children aged 1 ½ and 6 months were locked inside his Isuzu MU7 pick-up. Luckily the engine was on and the air-conditioning system was activated and Khun Apinan told us he had left his children inside the vehicle for under one minute while he was taking something inside a nearby shop. When he returned he saw the doors were locked and assumed his 1 ½ year old daughter had locked the doors while playing inside the vehicle. Rescue Workers arrived and after 10 minutes

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-02

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Of course if the children were secured in a car seat then there is no chance that they could have been playing and locked the doors or even worse put the running car into gear.

Of course if the children were secured in a car seat then there is no chance that they could have been playing and locked the doors or even worse put the running car into gear.

Car seat....dont be silly man...,.no need Thailand...

Car seat....dont be silly man...,.no need Thailand...

ok.. well I live in Thailand and have car seats for each of my children. I do understand you are being funny as Thais look at me like I'm a nutter when I buckle them in.

I also realize they are quite expensive for the average Thai but so are new cars. I have Thai neighbors that drive around in brand new BMW's but still don't bother with a car seat for their young children more or less require them to wear seat belts. To me, my children's safety is the very top priority of my existence.

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 1

If i had been the rescue workers i would have smashed every window on the vehicle to teach the muppets a lesson!! Leaving kids in a car, with the engine running is just an accident waiting to happen!!

• Like 1

If i had been the rescue workers i would have smashed every window on the vehicle to teach the muppets a lesson!! Leaving kids in a car, with the engine running is just an accident waiting to happen!!

Haha ok, park the car, turn off the engine, leave the kids in the car for a minute and then find the car locked...............that's better!

Sure, he should have taken the kids with him, but hey........just for a minute!

Haha ok, park the car, turn off the engine, leave the kids in the car for a minute and then find the car locked...............that's better!

Sure, he should have taken the kids with him, but hey........just for a minute!

An accident only takes milliseconds!!!