Pitsanulok - Motorbike Helmets (Good Ones) And Real Waterproofs.

jambco984

Better off asking the guys on the motorbike forum, quick navigation to ( Bikes in Thailand ), someone in Phitsanulok may come on where to go, or you can get stuff sent from Bangkok. K

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

Better off asking the guys on the motorbike forum, quick navigation to ( Bikes in Thailand ), someone in Phitsanulok may come on where to go, or you can get stuff sent from Bangkok. K

Cheers D, i'm swapping the PCX for a Honda Phantom 200cc chopper. I want to get out more on this bike than the PCX even though I went to Chiang Mai on her I want something bigger.

Will post on the bike thread later.

PS got a new number will message you it later ;-)

Cheers D, i'm swapping the PCX for a Honda Phantom 200cc chopper. I want to get out more on this bike than the PCX even though I went to Chiang Mai on her I want something bigger.

I have had a 2005 Honda Phantom for 3 years now but a rocket ship it ain't.

On the other hand it is a solid reliable bike that will take you anywhere in Thailand. Fairly cheap to run, easy maintenance, parts available all over Thailand and virtually indestructable.

I got Tboned last year and rode it 125 km home and the repairs were less than 9,000 baht and it still rides as nicely as the day I bought it.

Saw you go past on the PCX in the evening, what ' Billd766 ' said, hope you have had a test ride on a Phantom to make sure your happy with it, did you ever consider the CBR250 instead.??

Saw you go past on the PCX in the evening, what ' Billd766 ' said, hope you have had a test ride on a Phantom to make sure your happy with it, did you ever consider the CBR250 instead.??

The Phantom is comfortable and you can hang almost anything on it BUT it is a cruiser with a 6 speed gearbox though 5th and 6th are really overdrives though you can go down the box to overtake things like tuk tuks and samlors. I have had mine 3 years now and I am the 4 th owner. The other 3 managed 5,500 km in 3 years and I managed another 35,000 in the next 3 years.

If you do buy one I have some online documentation etc if you need it.

POWER TRANSMISSION

Primary reduction 3.090

Gear ratio, 1st 2.545

2nd 1.687

3rd 1.280

4th 1.041

5th 0.903

6th 0.814

Final reduction 3.154

Edited by billd766

The Phantom is comfortable and you can hang almost anything on it BUT it is a cruiser with a 6 speed gearbox though 5th and 6th are really overdrives though you can go down the box to overtake things like tuk tuks and samlors. I have had mine 3 years now and I am the 4 th owner. The other 3 managed 5,500 km in 3 years and I managed another 35,000 in the next 3 years.

If you do buy one I have some online documentation etc if you need it.

POWER TRANSMISSION

Primary reduction 3.090

Gear ratio, 1st 2.545

2nd 1.687

3rd 1.280

4th 1.041

5th 0.903

6th 0.814

Final reduction 3.154

His just text me and has got the Phantom already and likes it so far.:)

Yeah i am loving it so far. Not sure how many owners on this one i think its 2 who managed to put 8,600km on the clock. Ive put 500 on it in 2 days although im sure that will steady off when the novelty wears off.

I would love the online info as there aint much about or at least i cant find it

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect App

Yeah i am loving it so far. Not sure how many owners on this one i think its 2 who managed to put 8,600km on the clock. Ive put 500 on it in 2 days although im sure that will steady off when the novelty wears off.

I would love the online info as there aint much about or at least i cant find it

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect App

I have sent you a PM with the Owners manual in English.

I have some pages from the parts manual but for some reason the local dealers don't want to let it of of their sight so that I can copy it.

After all it is not a manual on how to build your own nuclear weapon at home is it?

Edited by billd766
  • Like 1

When your coming in from Nakon Sawan there's a small bike and coffee shop on left side about1km from Toyota. They have Real helmets.

I take it your directions are as if you are driving north on the Nakhon Sawan road and just before you get to Pitsanulok?? Anymore landmarks you can help me with.Thanks jambco984

Edited by jambco984