Best Bars In Bkk To Catch The England Euro Games?

ruddy2000

What area are you in? At the suk area, you might wanna watch it at the Londoner. I just walked by a brand new bar which will open on the the 5th.

Its called; The game and its located on Suk soi 9, right next to the skytrain nana station. They have one of the biggest HD screens i have ever seen. I am sure they will show

all the games as it is a sports bar. The guy in there (manager), i believe from Ireland seems like a nice bloke. I will give it a try. Good luck.

What area are you in? At the suk area, you might wanna watch it at the Londoner. I just walked by a brand new bar which will open on the the 5th.

Its called; The game and its located on Suk soi 9, right next to the skytrain nana station. They have one of the biggest HD screens i have ever seen. I am sure they will show

all the games as it is a sports bar. The guy in there (manager), i believe from Ireland seems like a nice bloke. I will give it a try. Good luck.

you mean you are a nice guy in your own bar ?

• 2 weeks later...

I was at "The Game" after a meeting in Suk. the other day - to be honest it's not recommendable.

I walked in, and asked the waitress, in thai, if they had a table near a power outlet ... preferable, outside. She just looked at me "Mai ruuuuuu" blink.png

After that i went searching my self, found one that was "sort-of" close, so i sad down ordering a beer. My wire was not really long enough to sit comfortably, so i asked a big fat dude, that worked there, if i could use the extension cord, that was lying on the ground - he looked like he was about to die, and had no interest in helping with anything, so i just gave up.

Then i had my beer, and would like to watch the Tennis match, that was on inside the bar (i was the ONLY costumer outside), on one of the big screens outside....The girls stated that was not possible to change the channels on the TVsets?!?

After that i started to stream it over the internet, on my laptop - where after they turned on the sound from the tennis match, on a speaker over my head - completely ruining my game experience, as my steam was 20sec out of sync clap2.gif

Out of 5 stars, i would give them 0 - they accomplished to fail in all interactions with me, from i came till i left....as a paying customer, that is not really what you are looking for blink.png

Edited by KhunMoo