Re-Entry Permit At The Airport? Where Is The Immigration Desk?

Hi,

I missed to go to suan pluh, so i have to get my re-entry permit at the airport somehow. As far as i understand it i can get it after i check in, but where exactly do i find the immigration at the airport? Do i have to be stamped out first? I remember paying overstay fines at the airport, but that was after they stamped my passport and in front of the customs check.

Also my flight is around midnight (23.55) - is that a problem?

Do i need to bring anything else beside my passport and a picture?

Edited by WebBKK123

No problem, but do check-in early as the re-entry permit desk closes at midnight. At the airport the cost is a little bit higher, 1200 or 1300 baht.

First you check-in at the airline desk, once you have your boarding card you go to immigration and get a re-entry permit before you go through passpot control! Ask the person at the entrance to the area for immigration where to go.

No need to bring anything else.

How long have they been doing re-entry at the airport? I was under the impression that you had to get your re-entry stamp at your area immigration office! Every time I've been through the airport, up until January the re-entry part was empty!!sad.png

How long have they been doing re-entry at the airport? I was under the impression that you had to get your re-entry stamp at your area immigration office! Every time I've been through the airport, up until January the re-entry part was empty!!sad.png

The service is back since more then 1 year. But the desk is not always staffed, you have to ask an immigration official at times.

Recommendation is to get a re-entry permit before you go to the airport, and use the airport only in emergencies.