Manchester United

redrus

Rashford has a bright future. LvG seem to be doing something right and give the young players a chance.

I think it's more a fact that they have so many injuries.

Without a doubt. No way would they play youngsters against Arsenal aside of necessity. Not a criticism, simply the way it is.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Rashford has a bright future. LvG seem to be doing something right and give the young players a chance.

Without a doubt. No way would they play youngsters against Arsenal aside of necessity. Not a criticism, simply the way it is.

Fark me! rolleyes.gif we have got the Spurs rocket scientists on here today

Fark me! rolleyes.gif we have got the Spurs rocket scientists on here today

So do you agree with the Rocket Scientists or not ?

I don't watch all of ManU games but that was a decent performance, deserved victory and I didn't think it looked it doubt once you were ahead. Arsenal looked strangely subdued (took me a long time to realize Theo whatshisname was playing), caught in possession too often and rarely won the 2nd ball.

MOM: LvG for his Shakespearean theatrics on the touchline, brilliant!

So do you agree with the Rocket Scientists or not ?

Yes it was by necessity but they were not shackled .It appeared the instructions from LVG were go and play your natural game.I've watched Rashford many times, in under 18's & 21's, but rarely as a striker ,he has played midfield or as number 10.The boy is still growing and will only get quicker and smarter but he seems to be a natural and the way he closed down was impressive and cleared of his own goal line. Have to be careful with young players, still in the growth spurt, thats the reason most likely Wellbeck has had so many injuries.

Last night on paper Arsenal should have won comfortably. Rojo at LB, first game for months, Blind and Carrick 2 of the slowest CB's and Varela only a few games under his belt but Walcott and Sanchez, particularly, were anonymous.Wenger said the team was fullu committed ....huh ?

I've never believed LVG has been the problem, its been the players and coincidentally last night Mata ,Hererer ,De Pay and Scheinderlin has their best games of the season, they went up another notch,winning 50/50 balls and getting forward with pace. It may be well too late but they know they have under performed, even admitted it publicly.

Edited by Sparkles
  • Like 1

Anyone know which CTH channel is showing tonight's game against Watford?

The CTH website is as useless as ever!

CTH website ses channel 1 laugh.png, in fact the CTH website i use is quite comprehensive.

Edited by alfieconn

Another win that's 4 in a row now, Watford gave it a right go and all credit to them, game only settled by a cracking freekick from Mata.

Not looked at the table for awhile due to all on here saying we have no chance of a top 4 spot, to many losses not many in the top 5 or 6 have lost 7 games like us.

Another win that's 4 in a row now, Watford gave it a right go and all credit to them, game only settled by a cracking freekick from Mata.

Not looked at the table for awhile due to all on here saying we have no chance of a top 4 spot, to many losses not many in the top 5 or 6 have lost 7 games like us.

I know mate, City have lost 8!

I know mate, City have lost 8!
I just looked and Arsenal have 7, what a sgit league this season only Spurs or Leicester deserve to win it.
  • Like 1

Not sure where to put this, but been listening to Paul ince on a bbc podcast. what a nasty sharp mouthed little prick...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Not sure where to put this, but been listening to Paul ince on a bbc podcast. what a nasty sharp mouthed little prick...

Why what did he say,was he talking about your lot losing to West Ham last night ?

^^ Nah he just made nasty non to bright snide barely veiled comments about managers and teams, don't mind comment but to try and hide behind covering statements ,, like saying 'not me thinking /saying / that I would make such comments ,, but ,, and then going on with daggers drawn . Could be just me,, not liking the none to bright gobby little <deleted>..

Edited by rijit

And a bottle job. The guv'nor my arse.

West Ham away.....Paul Ince injured......what a knob.

Why what did he say,was he talking about your lot losing to West Ham last night ?

remember him do you? The player photo'd wearing a Man United shirt before the transfer was even announced.....big respect to the pikeys!!

What's the odds on man Ltd. Making the top 3?

Probably as likely as Spuds wining the Europa or Premier league,zero,zilch,none,zip.

How did you get on in the Europa stones ?

What's the odds on man Ltd. Making the top 3?

Probably as likely as Spuds wining the Europa or Premier league,zero,zilch,none,zip.

How did you get on in the Europa stones ?

You would think he'd take a hint when after ?? Days no one Takes any notice of his rather purile posting.

I was thinking the way ltd are going atmi would u rule out a longish winning streak? and them ending up in the top 3.

Take your lithium and shut up rij! :lol:

• Like 1

I was thinking the way ltd are going atmi would u rule out a longish winning streak? and them ending up in the top 3.

Take your lithium and shut up rij! laugh.png

Maybe rijlt was looking at your Placing in the Prediction League and said - WELL miracles can happen cheesy.gif

BT biggrin.png