Manchester United

redrus

16 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Rick, Peter, Nev - we are 2 points behind you, we just twated the side that is 16 points infront of you..  again. This time in The Champions League, quarter final. They didn’t get a shot on target. 

Enjoy your FA cup semi. 

Yes you are and well done but Mourinio knows how to play against you lot hence us taking 4 points off you, Pep is technically naïve and does not know how to defend under pressure and still tries to play out from the back when a good lump up the Field is what is needed at times, played into your hands.

23 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Knocking the Gloat out of that lot has made my day. I hope those Oasis tw*ts were in the crowd ?

Now you know what they've been putting up with from United fans these past thirty odd years.

Try and learn to win and lose with some grace.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nev said:

Party poppers United.

They was gloating that much the first half I was embarrassed for us, so we have every right to throw some back.

It's banter if you can't take it don't give it.

Smalling said in his post match interview that Mourinho asked his 

players at HT if they wanted to be the clowns standing & watching the Man City players celebrate winning the title in front of them or not.

Credit where credit is due, that probably gave them the impetus they

needed. 

2 hours ago, nev said:

It's banter if you can't take it don't give it.

It's much more that that with this lot which is why I felt the need to return the compliment. I wouldn't normally bother other than to wish the winner good luck.

One thing nobody's commented on is that City's players haven't yet learned how to lose gracefully. Whereas their manager was the epitome of class at the end of the match, going onto the pitch and warmly congratulating every United player :thumbsup:. I live in hope that he was hedging his bets for when he gets his P45 if he doesn't win the Champion's League with the bitters next year :laugh:.

15 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Eh? Are you talking about them being a tad annoyed because Young tried to end Aguero's career?

Hope you're not serious? It was possibly a yellow or even red, but it was mistimed rather than malicious. 

The problem is when you stretch fully for the ball you will always be 'studs up', but I think you can see by how far his studs were off the ground that he wasn't trying to injure the player. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Hope you're not serious? It was possibly a yellow or even red, but it was mistimed rather than malicious. 

The problem is when you stretch fully for the ball you will always be 'studs up', but I think you can see by how far his studs were off the ground that he wasn't trying to injure the player. 

Mmmm ok. If that's what you really believe, I'll leave you to your red tinted glasses

23 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Mmmm ok. If that's what you really believe, I'll leave you to your red tinted glasses

Think about it logically. In that situation, did Young want to get rid / win the ball, or injure the player. How would injuring the player have benefitted us / him? 

6 hours ago, Khun Han said:

One thing nobody's commented on is that City's players haven't yet learned how to lose gracefully. Whereas their manager was the epitome of class at the end of the match, going onto the pitch and warmly congratulating every United player :thumbsup:. I live in hope that he was hedging his bets for when he gets his P45 if he doesn't win the Champion's League with the bitters next year :laugh:.

What do you mean exactlyand what you were expecting? Then we can discuss it.

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Think about it logically. In that situation, did Young want to get rid / win the ball, or injure the player. How would injuring the player have benefitted us / him? 

It was dangerous and reckless with his foot over the ball and studs into Aguero's upper shin. He endangered another player. That's about the top and bottom of it and I'm sure if it had been a City player doing it on a United player you'd be up in arms also.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

It was dangerous and reckless with his foot over the ball and studs into Aguero's upper shin. He endangered another player. That's about the top and bottom of it and I'm sure if it had been a City player doing it on a United player you'd be up in arms also.

You can have a dangerous and reckless tackle without it being malicious intent.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Young is a well known snide <deleted> though, very good at it. 

But it matters more to him to get the ball than to hurt Aguero.

It's a pretty serious allegation to say that he tried to end Aguero's career. Luckily I don't think Mr Bojangles from the Thai Visa Forum is high up on Young's priority list for legal action. 

• Like 2

Fantastic tackle and ball first, wonder why all the media not show the enitial contact and only the pick with Young's leg in the air, another case of biased reporting against us.

DaQgFJAUMAEIm3b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hurt Auguero hahaha, he is one of the nastiest players around many pics of him trying to end players career's around, that tackle was a tackle years ago the would be applauded, but oh not now all these snow flakes watching and playing football saying oh look at that he tackled the player and nearly hurt him, no wonder the art of tackling is in decline, we might as well start playing touch football ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Which one? ?

35C2F2D3-ADC6-4D0E-B3A4-396A93BF3A19.jpeg

B188D704-C336-4841-863B-9F08B52E8866.jpeg

Did he get sent off or a yellow card for those tackles?, You would get jail if you did that on the streets.

2 hours ago, nev said:

Fantastic tackle and ball first, wonder why all the media not show the enitial contact and only the pick with Young's leg in the air, another case of biased reporting against us.

DaQgFJAUMAEIm3b.jpg

A few other pics showing what a great tackle it was.

DaRhr-YW4AAVjeI.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Yes I can clearly see his foot over the ball and almost chopping Kun's shins apart ?

DaRhr-YW4AAVjeI.jpg

26 minutes ago, nev said:

Did he get sent off or a yellow card for those tackles?, You would get jail if you did that on the streets.

A few other pics showing what a great tackle it was.

DaRhr-YW4AAVjeI.jpg

He got red carded on both I think, actually it might have been a second yellow on scrotum stomp.