Manchester United

redrus

Good News UTD fans!

This morning at 9am, the future of the red devils midfield was born here in BKK.

Training and education into winning with style will begin immediately upon his return home in the coming days.

Cheers

James

Congrats Jimbo, give me your address & i'll send some Baby Hammers Gear to you... :)

Edit : Shocking though, i always had you down as a bit of a Jimmy Sommerville type... :D

Only joking, hope Mum & the little Fella re doing well & will stay healthy.. :D

Edited by MSingh

Good News UTD fans!

This morning at 9am, the future of the red devils midfield was born here in BKK.

Training and education into winning with style will begin immediately upon his return home in the coming days.

Cheers

James

Edit : Shocking though, i always had you down as a bit of a Jimmy Sommerville type... :D

lol Me too.................... :) , sorry fella........... :D

redrus

Good News UTD fans!

Cheers

James

Congratulation's to the 2 of you :)

Whilst we wait now for the next Ronaldo to mature in Bangkok i'd like to remind all that we could lift the Premiership on Wednesday against Wigan if Liverpool lose or Draw today & we beat City & Wigan, at the very least if both Teams keep winning then we can lift the Cup at OT against Arsenal next Saturday :)

Would be great to take it on Wednesday though as Arsenal players would then have to line up outside the tunnel at OT to pay respect to the CHAMPIONS :D

Good News UTD fans!

Cheers

James

Congrats Jimbo, give me your address & i'll send some Baby Hammers Gear to you... :)

Only joking, hope Mum & the little Fella re doing well & will stay healthy.. :D

Thanks Ms, but after that shocking home display by your hammers, suffice to say the little one won't be sporting any Bobet wear anytime soon, but if u have an extra one laying around, I could use it to wipe his ass.

Oh and just because I am a papa now don't think for a moment that you will start seeing a gentler, kinder James on TV, while that may have happened to certain city fans on here, it won't happen to moi. :D

Good News UTD fans!

Cheers

James

Congratulations, i always had doubts that you Man U supporters are man enough to create boys :) .... only messing well done BKKJames!

Interesting article in today's "Telegraph"......

"CarlosTevez believes Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has lost faith in him. "

more here ;-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...ter-United.html

I for one will be very sorry to see him go if it turns out to be true. He has be a very hard working loyal servant, and now wonder who "Fergie" has in mind as a replacement.

Edited by LeungKen

Interesting article in today's "Telegraph"......

"CarlosTevez believes Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has lost faith in him. "

more here ;-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...ter-United.html

I for one will be very sorry to see him go if it turns out to be true. He has be a very hard working loyal servant, and now wonder who "Fergie" has in mind as a replacement.

Thing is we dont know what happens behind the scenes, i saw the Lee Sharpe interview before the footy last night and Fergie dropped him for the final game of the season and even put an injured Steve Bruce who couldnt play on the bench instead of him, a pr7ck game to play in anyones eyes ....... You can bet if Fergie wanted him he'd be staying, he obviously doesnt.

I know i'm in the minority here, but as much as i love Tevez's attitude and work-rate, i'm all too regularly disappointed by his lack of clinical finishing in front of goal. People will say that not starting consitently plays a part in that, but i still think he should have scored more goals. Certainly after the way he performed for West Ham, i expected him to be scoring for fun. Hasn't happened.

I know i'm in the minority here, but as much as i love Tevez's attitude and work-rate, i'm all too regularly disappointed by his lack of clinical finishing in front of goal. People will say that not starting consitently plays a part in that, but i still think he should have scored more goals. Certainly after the way he performed for West Ham, i expected him to be scoring for fun. Hasn't happened.

Tevez is too similar to Rooney but not as good IMO, if ManU need a player its someone similar to Ibrahimovich etc.. ie a big powerful fast out and out striker. Berbatov Rooney and Tevez are all better behind a target man IMO, and he's the unfortunate one without the contract.

I think the Tevez contract issue as a lot to do with that greedy agent that owns him, he pissed Fergy off with is sheer greed when he was at West Ham & i feel Fergy always had Tevez as a 2 year stop gap loan, nothing much due to the great Tevez himself more to let the greedy b**st**d agent know who's boss.

Edited by Mali1964

Benzema is the part if you ask me..

& if they do go for him, you'd surely have to fear for Berbatov's Man Ure future wouldn't you ??

Tevez is a better Player than Rooney too by the way, wihtout a doubt..

& i'm a HUGE Rooney Fan..

& if they do go for him, you'd surely have to fear for Berbatov's Man Ure future wouldn't you ??

Tevez better than rooney MS? Take off your west ham goggles for a min, and I am a huge tevez fan.

Agent is screwing this up and why tevez will end up in madrid or city next year.

Benzema and ribery will do a replacements thanks.

Wonder if rafa still thinks we are gonna slip up? Haha, he better hurry up or perhaps he was referring to next year.

Thanks again to all for nice wishes, it will come as no surprise to many on here that the nurses at the hospital have already nicknamed the little one "loudest baby in the nursury".

Cheers

I wonder if Mr.BJ will pop in to say "Hi and well done" today ?... :)

Think MrBj is travelling today. Had the pleasure of a few beers with MrBJ, Jackndenny, Humblemike and Cinzano boy (all City fans) last night in The Crossbar. At the end of the game it was myself who had the biggest smile.

Good performance, and a great Tevez goal, although City's defending was awful.

How was that for clinical finishing yesterday :) 33 Goals in 90 something starts 1 in 3 not bad for a sub,did much better than Forlan ever did.

Tevez better than rooney MS? Take off your west ham goggles for a min, and I am a huge tevez fan.

Agent is screwing this up and why tevez will end up in madrid or city next year.

Benzema and ribery will do a replacements thanks.

Wonder if rafa still thinks we are gonna slip up? Haha, he better hurry up or perhaps he was referring to next year.

Thanks again to all for nice wishes, it will come as no surprise to many on here that the nurses at the hospital have already nicknamed the little one "loudest baby in the nursury".

Cheers

Rooney there's no one to compare that lad with he's that special.

Tevez agent remember is the one that pockets the fee & no other club gain anything from that to reinvest in any new players that will piss Fergy off more than anything its just not good for the game.

But obviously not a very good judge of ability. :):D

Hope you guys enjoyed the Utd training session today 2-0 :D told ya so.

That Trophy will be ours next Saturday at O/T against Arsenal :D

I can see all the :D scousers now i'm lovin it :D:)

Please now :D for the champions.

Will someone tell Benitez to look over is shoulder they should be concentrating on keeping that 2nd spot to Chelsea as the title race is over :D

I thought April 1 had come and gone. Which Rooney are you talking about ? The one at Old Trafford or the one playing A League in Oz.

I think you are being a bit harsh there. I think he has about a 1 in 3 games ratio,not bad in a team like United with a certain Ronaldo playing. My only criticism of Tevez is that he does everything at a hundred miles and hour and sometimes you need to slow it down a mite. I certainly would not be surprised to see him stay at United, remembering Ferguson is trying to get the players to concentrate on the final 3 games without thinking about the next season. if they dont win the Champions League and allow Liverpool to sneak in now the season will be deemed as a failure. .I think Tevez has an overwhelming desire to stay that but the asking price is a tad over the top.

Notice Ronaldo was acting like a likkle baby again.Even the camera men though it was comical,as they get panning into his pathetic pimply face.The sooner this inbred is gone from the English game the better.They way he acted he could become a new trend in nodding dogs in back windows.

No respect for anybody andso selfish

Notice Ronaldo was acting like a likkle baby again.Even the camera men though it was comical,as they get panning into his pathetic pimply face.The sooner this inbred is gone from the English game the better.They way he acted he could become a new trend in nodding dogs in back windows.

No respect for anybody andso selfish

Ok he shouldn't have spat is dummy out like that but it proves the lad wants to play to win nothin wrong with that as a passion. :)

Remember he wants that golden boot award & Gerrard is hot on is tail.

How was that for clinical finishing yesterday :) 33 Goals in 90 something starts 1 in 3 not bad for a sub,did much better than Forlan ever did.

Yeah well Forlan was crap.

After posting my comments about Tevez, he went and played one of his best games, so perhaps i reversed jinxed him? Anyway, one game hasn't changed my opinion - and even in yesterday's game we had an example at the end when he failed to head into an open net -albeit with the post rapidly approaching. Now had we been drawing or losing, it wouldn't have been quite so amusing the way he bottled it.

Don't get me wrong though, he is a great player - just a player that i think we can afford to lose, and especially if the asking price is sky-high. As someone else said, Tevez is just an inferior version of Rooney. Harsh and a bit simplistic maybe, but not that far from the truth.