Manchester United

redrus

Fellaini as a striker, what do United fans think about that?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/marouane-fellaini-play-striker-manchester-6320615

No probs for me. He does a certain job, nightmare for opposition & creates space for others. Think he scored 6 in 27 last year. I'm happy to see him play when required. He just needs to watch the silly challenges.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/marouane-fellaini-play-striker-manchester-6320615

No probs for me. He does a certain job, nightmare for opposition & creates space for others. Think he scored 6 in 27 last year. I'm happy to see him play when required. He just needs to watch the silly challenges.

He was a major part the top 4 push once moved up top wasn't he? Who needs Thomas Muller wink.png .

He does need to sort those elbows out though, nasty

• Like 1

He was a major part the top 4 push once moved up top wasn't he? Who needs Thomas Muller wink.png .

He does need to sort those elbows out though, nasty

Correct Bob he did make a push at the backend of last season and performed well still don't think he is our answer up front and i think i speak for most Reds,a player that if performing causes problems for teams but i don't think even he knows where he wants to play or his best position...can be lazy and goes missing some times.

Anybody know if the game is on Thai TV tonight??

• Like 1

Lesson for the so called professional footballer David De Gea. Young man paid vast amounts of money but "isn't in the mood" to play.

Perhaps he should be watching another young lad called John Stones who also wants a lucrative move but has decided that he's going to play his socks off for his current club regardless of what happens in the window.

In the modern era its great that atlas there are some players out there who know how to behave and show their clubs and their loyal fans the respect and loyalty they deserve.

Good point but there is a difference De Gea Has been dropped because we have capable cover and he has not requested to move yet,Stones was told to play as they need him and he had just put in a transfer request which those loyal fans of Everton will not be happy with.....respect and loyalty? not anymore.

Expect both to leave in the next few days if not De Gea Will surprisingly be put out gardening for a year and Stones will be unhappy playing in the Everton back four.

• Like 2

But he did highlight the fact that Monk changed the tactical shape and it killed United in 5 minutes flat, Kurt.

(Formerly) Fat Sam was also complimentary on Monk's strategic moves on Sky.

The result marks Monk out as the next hot property manager. Very professional unassuming handler of press too (others should study and learn - no whining/no blaming/straight answers - the journos are outclassed when he's at the mike).

One for Arsenal/Chelsea/ManU at the end of the season if he keeps it up?

Edit: Long lie-in yoo Reds? Come on now I know some of you live in Isaan like me and the dogs/chickens/loudspeakers will have raised you from your slumbers hours agowink.png

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 2

I have been watching Manchester Utd for over 60 years, in all that time I can't remember ever seeing a team week after week lacking such flair & imagination as what LVG has served up this season (and most of last season too)

If the manager doesn't add positively to the squad that is basically his choice, then I fail to see how on earth we can be an attacking force once again under his aegis.

We appear to have too many multi-functional players or players playing out of position and not enough talented, game-savvy, inventive players playing in their natural positions.

Perhaps I'm wrong (and I hope I am) but on the way the team has looked in the first 4 games of this current Premier League season I can't for the life of me see United being a threat even to the top 4.

P.S. Maybe I was brought up on the Busby ethos & then became accustomed to Fergie's forceful flair. Please can we play some attacking football again.

Spot on Ken.

Always a difficult game for us at Swansea though and other teams will be rolled over there.

Did not see the game as I am over in Australia doing some work it was on at 1am and I had a 4 30am bus to catch.

So my only comment is, we are not good enough to challenge right now, if no one comes in this window we will be battling for 4th spot, I am sure that's all the Glazers want is a top 4 finish and not much spent so they can dip there sticky fingers in the till.

I don't know him and to be honest he can't alone change the way we are playing....that lies with the dutchman....and i know i speak for all reds.

panic buy ......probably yes at that price....who the <deleted> is he???

I don't know him and to be honest he can't alone change the way we are playing....that lies with the dutchman....and i know i speak for all reds.

Wayne Rooney needs to move into the midfield and let boy wonder run things...maybe playing off him.

Rooney is still effective at holding the ball and making a killer pass....he just doesn't have the speed or agility to be up top any more.

Can't be all bad....he knocked back the Spuds a month ago...when the price was 20mbiggrin.png

Can't be all bad....he knocked back the Spuds a month ago...when the price was 20mbiggrin.png

Objection yer honour!

Pure conjecture!!

Can't be all bad....he knocked back the Spuds a while ago...when the price was 20mbiggrin.png

Objection yer honour!

Pure conjecture!!

V True Smokes....but this guy is normally pretty accurate!...Latest De Gea going for 30m euros. Navas going other way but in a separate dealcoffee1.gifSport Witness@Sport_Witness

On June 7th France Football were told Tottenham and Monaco had agreed a Martial deal for €25m.

Edited by wilai