Manchester United

redrus

Alfie , you should know better tradionally utd aint got many manc fans and posters on here ,,,,,,

all thai or londoners:D

rijit

Ahem............... [emoji378]

redrus

And where do live Rus laugh.pnglaugh.png

Closer to bloody Manchester than you do, r kid. [emoji85][emoji23]

redrus

But my post still goes to one of my houses there. So officially, I'm still there tongue.png

And with the bladdy traffic calming camera borrocks on the M1/M6 I could probably fly from here and get to manch before you could drive it biggrin.png

Can i be the first to say what a steal that Martial was at 36m. biggrin.png

Yeah .... and French ..... and missed by the lean French professor who used to be good at snaffling up all the raw French talent around. Yet another of Wenger's formally impeccable credentials that he has grown out of.

early days of course but in the current climate he looks the biz even at that price.

Seems LVG will not start Wilson and Lingaard tonight,if reports are correct, which to me is very disappointing.

They both played the other night in Reserves and scored but doubt they need a rest.

Martial could put his feet up or be on the bench. Wilson is a huge talent but is not getting a go.Good way to lose more young talent.

Rooney needs to play his form is very ordinary seems to have lost all touch let alone goals.

Injuries to Mc Nair,Rojo,Shaw, of course, the back 4 curse strikes again.MaybeJones on the bench.

Seems LVG will not start Wilson and Lingaard tonight,if reports are correct, which to me is very disappointing.

They both played the other night in Reserves and scored but doubt they need a rest.

Martial could put his feet up or be on the bench. Wilson is a huge talent but is not getting a go.Good way to lose more young talent.

Rooney needs to play his form is very ordinary seems to have lost all touch let alone goals.

Injuries to Mc Nair,Rojo,Shaw, of course, the back 4 curse strikes again.MaybeJones on the bench.

It was a mistake to loan Blackett out as he will be needed now and i think we can't call him back.

Wilson should get a half tonight at the least and Lingaard and Perriera should also play.

Interesting if he gives Romero a place back in goal for the cup games.

Schnderlien and Herrera in midfield no doubt.

Well some good news James Wilson signs a new contract extension through to 2019,not that contracts mean much but it is an indication of how he is thought of.

Now the important phase .........get him some games......... anywhere................somewhere. !!!

Enormous talent and with Martial, natural successors to Rooney who if he stays will gravitate back to the midfield.

I am gob smacked we are top, after city's 5 straight wins they looked unstoppable, we on the other hand are a work in progress but we are slowly improving with each game, we needed that win with the tough games we have coming up.

Martial played excellent again, he is just what we needed and a steal at 100 million quid.

I am gob smacked we are top, after city's 5 straight wins they looked unstoppable, we on the other hand are a work in progress but we are slowly improving with each game, we needed that win with the tough games we have coming up.

Martial played excellent again, he is just what we needed and a steal at 100 million quid.

Yes agree definate improvement yet no where near the finished article. Far too may crosses come into Uniteds box and are not challenged by United players

but for the agility of De Gea could have been punished and wil be by beter sides.Down the other end its going to take a while for Martial ,Rooney, Mata and De Pay to know

by instinct to read each others game but at least there is some potential to score more goals. Martial is an interesting player, he appears to glide past

players,not exactly explosive pace but it seesms to be working.19 years old,married with a young child maybe just very mature for his age.

Apparently doesnt speak hardly a word of English,that when he gets to grips, will make him even better.

One annoying part of Uniteds approach last weekend was why were players ie Mata,Young and De Pay floating across corners when theres a 6 ft 8"keeper

ready to just stand and gather,1/10 for the coaching staff,short corners and low shots big keepers are slow to get down,law of physics !

Is Wayne going to score another goal for United? Seemed to prefer to play defensive mid in the CL game last night.

Well done anyway for Mnachester's holding up the flag for the Prem. Chelsea should qualify form their group behind Porto. Can't see us getting further and Wenger's post-match protestations look increasingly like desperate gloss.

Edited by SantiSuk

Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
Pretending that I'm doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
Adrift in a world of my own
I've played the game but to my real shame
You've left me to grieve all alone

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Yes I'm the great pretender
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Shaws a big loss for United........Valencia and Ashley Young arent Premiership standard full backs.

Playing both Carrick and Schweinsteiger......veterans who are both excellent on the ball but if they cant get it.......Schneiderlin would surely have been a better option.

Rooney looks shot......or should be ! facepalm.gif

• Like 2

Shaws a big loss for United........Valencia and Ashley Young arent Premiership standard full backs.

Playing both Carrick and Schweinsteiger......veterans who are both excellent on the ball but if they cant get it.......Schneiderlin would surely have been a better option.

Rooney looks shot......or should be ! facepalm.gif

Agree with all of that, we was blown away by a excellent Arsenal team.

Roll on next Sunday and see if we can get back on track.

I think they were well due that win. I thought if they kept up they could've smashed 6. No problems with getting battered now and again, that's what happens.

Martial again looks very mature and composed for his age. Luke Shaw massive miss, hope he's fit in 6 months.

One of those days, regroup & focus again.

You got our once in a season barn-storming performance. Man City were treated to it at the Etihad last season!

Unusually for us we have beaten all the top 5 teams we have met so far - but not the names that normally implies (we beat Palace and Leicester away and now a long awaited convincing victory over Man U)

We pray that Sanchez keeps fit!

NADTATIDA1 on Monday morning.......

"Paint fence.....wax on....wax off......"

tongue.png

Your not far off wink.png

Had a good drink with Celtic Bouy at the weekend...shame he escaped before the devilry started.tongue.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This week will tell us if United are the real deal for the premiership race or just pretenders.

Everton tonight has in recent years been very difficult see no reason why this game will be any different.Everton really hiiting their straps,top 4 dark horses for me.

Then off to Putin county mid week and City next weekend.

Obvious that Shaw is a huge loss.maybe Jones paired with Smalling and Blind out at LB.Young is injured so thankfully he wont be playing in a position he is totally unsuited for.

Valencia picked up a man of the match performance during the International break and if he could only re produce the crosses that fed VP and Rooney

a couple of years back we might see some progression on the RH side.

Rooney is getting very close to being benched, no better place to get back some form in front of his old home crowd

Most probably our best performance under Van Dull,defensively sound with Smalling outstanding again and the freshness in midfield with Herrera and Schniderlin was very evident,Martial can get passed players very easily with little effort .....on the left yesterday Everton always had two players at him straight away,the times he was one on one he beats his man and looks a real threat...might be the kick up the arse Memphis needs....jury still out on Mata and Rooney was just ok redeeming himself with a goal.

Defo won the game in midfield against a very good Everton side and after last weeks result very happy to have won one of two tough away games.

A hard day for Evertonians after the passing of the legend Howard Kendall a real character and a big football man RIP.

Whose favourites with the bookies next week? Would have thought it be ManU; you've got to fancy your chances.

United are just about favs, but very little in it.

No way do the Great Pretenders turn us overlaugh.png

I have no idea who the great pretenders are, can you elaborate.

Yes we maybe the bookies favourite for this game with Silva and Aguaro out.