Manchester United

redrus

As far as I could tell Rix, Suarez simply got on with playing a game of football yesterday.

If we are talking about the 90 minutes playing time, so did Evra. Didn't think we were though.

yes, i really liked the way Ferdinand and Evra attempted a rugby style two man take out tackle on Suarez in the opening ten minutes and both of them ended up worse off ! wink.png

Did you also like the way Suarez booted the ball hard at Evra who was standing on the touchline, and it missed him and hit a spectator?

Regarding someone as an unreialble witness constitutes hatred apparently.

No that doesn't. Some of your other comments do. Don't know why people have to be so coy.

No they don't. Name them.

If you want hatred then read my comments about Sol Campbell

Plenty of adjectives you have used to describe him since the affair began to suggest something along the lines of hatred. If i could be arsed to back through your posts i would point them out to you. I can't.

But if you say you don't hate him, who am i to call you a liar?

Plenty of adjectives you have used to describe him since the affair began to suggest something along the lines of hatred. If i could be arsed to back through your posts i would point them out to you. I can't.

But if you say you don't hate him, who am i to call you a liar?

We just think he's a <deleted> Rix. Nothing more.

I don't hate Evra, i've never met him.

If you want hatred then read my comments about Sol Campbell

Why, have you met him?biggrin.png

Sorry mate but Spurs fans tend to lose their sense of humour very rapidly when that judas' name is mentioned. sick.gif

We just think he's a <deleted> Rix. Nothing more.

I just think it is disappointing that those feelings you have prevent you from commenting in any sort of an objective manner on what happened last night.

Thing is you are posting in a manner that says its been decreed that you opinion is correct. Howver there are an aweful lot of us that simply don't agree and think Suarez has been victimised and sentenced by a kangaroo court the suit the FA agenda at the moment.

What should have happened was that the Fa be informed that he wouldn't shake hands and they took the sensible action as per the QPR/Chelsea game and scrapped the shake habds show piece. Thats what i found so regretable.

Edited by carmine

Thing is you are posting in a manner that says its been decreed that you opinion is correct.

My opinion was i don't know all the facts involved so will let the panel that does come to a decision and abide by that. You think that is not correct?

Had they found Suarez not guilty i would have accepted that, and would have expected Evra to do likewise. Had he not, i would have told him to grow up and get on with it - obviously not told him personally.

What should have happened was that the Fa be informed that he wouldn't shake hands and they took the sensible action as per the QPR/Chelsea game and scrapped the shake habds show piece. Thats what i found so regretable.

I agree and so whose fault was it that that didn't happen?

Edited by rixalex

Thing is you are posting in a manner that says its been decreed that you opinion is correct.

My opinion was i don't know all the facts involved so will let the panel that does come to a decision and abide by that. You think that is not correct?

Had they found Suarez not guilty i would have accepted that, and would have expected Evra to do likewise. Had he not, i would have told him to grow up and get on with it - obviously not told him personally.

Clearly either Suarez or Dalglish.

While Dalgleish is revered amongst the Liverpool fans if Hodgson was still managing Liverpool he would be hanging, this morning, from the rafters for the Liverpool team selection last night.If anyone has followed United's fortunes over past seasons one player who has constantly given United a problem is Bellamy, nice to se him on the bench. Is Jay Spearing a better player than Adams? Not even good enough as a squad player.Is playing one up front an admission by Dalgleish that hopefully we will hold them out and nick a point. Its thankfully the poorest display from a Liverpool side I have seen in recent years and while 2-1 will stand in the record books as a close game the gulf in performance was a chasm. Young Raphael is starting to make the RB position his own and with Jones, Nani and Smalling likley to return mid week hopefully the run in will gain momentum.Any complaints about Evans performance ? to me he is a young player growing in stature

Finally for Dalgleish to come out and say he didn't know Suarez refused the Evra hand shake is mind blowing stupidity. He knew and to use the Wenger tack just lowers further his credibility as a Manager. At least SAF, who,at times, is far from perfect had the balls and sense to say Evra behaved badly after the game. I trust KK gets the messAge

Agreed about Evans it seems he has been the stronger out of the two(Ferdinand)for the last few games,i think Smalling will be playing with him for the run-in can't see Ferdinand lasting long he looks slow and is probably playing at 50% of his capabilities.

Amazingly nobody has brought up how well Paul Scholes played yesterday he totally dominated the midfield and it seems as though he never has been away.

If anybody like Dev doesn't like my posts against Liverpool i apologize but the hatred of those scousers is at boiling point when i see what Suarez gets away with.

He should of been booked before the game yesterday(unsporting conduct)and at half-time(unsporting conduct) as should of Evra after the game.That would of been another sending off and amazingly Dalglish stands by him after all he has done for him,he is poison for Liverpool and has brought the club into disrepute again.Keep it up Luis!! wink.png

It's anything but clear. Suarez went to shake his hand but he lowered it so he could make Suarez wait on him, embarass him but Suarez kept moving making Evra look the fool. Sorry but I think Suarez acted admirably and should have spat in his face.

As for Taggart suggesting Kenny should sell him, I find it laughable coming from someone who said nothing when Cantona Kung <deleted> kicked a fan.

http://desmond.image....jpg&res=medium

405765_10151270944935338_679615337_22760542_1394798675_n.jpg

evrasuarezhandshake.jpg

Edited by wellred

So Suarez told his manager that he would shake hands. What a thing to do especially after the staunch support he's had from Dalglish.

Sorry mate but Spurs fans tend to lose their sense of humour very rapidly when that judas' name is mentioned. sick.gif

I'll well aware of Spurs fans feelings, but it's a pity they can't act more like Utd fans. When a player returns to Old Trafford with their new club Utd fans always give them a warm welcome, they're never treated to any abuse. (With possible exception of Ince, who made some derogatory remarks about Utd fans just before his return)biggrin.png

Edited by sumrit

I'll well aware of Spurs fans feelings, but it's a pity they can't act more like Utd fans. When a player returns to Old Trafford with their new club Utd fans always give them a warm welcome, they're never treated to any abuse. (With possible exception of Ince, who made some derogatory remarks about Utd fans just b

Edited by carmine

Why on earth would a Spurs fan want to behave like a "Man Yoo fan? God forbid! Ever been to Manchester btw?

You actually don't know what you are talking about either. The vast majority of ex Spurs players are welcomed back at the Lane.

You sound like another so called Utd fan probably sat infront of his Sky tv deep in the south of England. Ever been to a football match? Obviously you're not very clued up seeing as you are unaware of our affedtion to ex players.

Edited by carmine

Ever been to Manchester btw?

Of course I have............many, many times clap2.gif I've also been to White Hart Lane a few times, but many years ago. I am also aware of the affection Spurs Fans have for most of their returning players. My comments were supposed to just be sarcastic because I think your general treatment of Campbell is way over the top, just because he went to, what he thought, was a better employer.

You sound like another so called Utd fan probably sat infront of his Sky tv deep in the south of England. Ever been to a football match? Obviously you're not very clued up seeing as you are unaware of our affedtion to ex players

No, I don't sit in the south of England sitting in front of Sky TV. I sit in my house in Chonburi, Thailand watching all the live games over the internet and download any I've missed/want to save to watch at my leisure. I could well watch more of Spurs than you do.whistling.gif

And yes, I have been to watch a few matches over the years. Just about every Ipswich Town home game in the sixties along with many 'London teams' home games during that time. After moving to the Midlands I watched West Brom regularly after my son signed for them (I got free tickets). One of your old players, Ossie Ardiles was the manager there at the time but we talked more about golf than football. From there I also went to Old Trafford regularly, If I could get tickets of course. Since moving to Thailand I became a season ticket holder at Chonburi FC.

So yes, I have been to just a few games.

Oh, and I also played a bit of semi professional football in the sixties which probably means I knew how to kick a ball straight (sometimes)jap.gif

I actually have a lot of time for Harry Redknapp and admire the job he's done at Spurs (I think he must have had a few tips from his old mate SAF thoughbiggrin.png ) but I've been a Man U fan since the 6th February 1958, when I was seven years old, and always will bejap.gif.

That's interesting?

It seems none of the faithful are commenting on wellred's pictures. huh.png

I think the apology from Suarez and Dalglish ....and Liverpool football club says it all really Smokie,you have got to be clever to troll with our lot giggle.gif

Ever been to Manchester btw?

Of course I have............many, many times clap2.gif I've also been to White Hart Lane a few times, but many years ago. I am also aware of the affection Spurs Fans have for most of their returning players. My comments were supposed to just be sarcastic because I think your general treatment of Campbell is way over the top, just because he went to, what he thought, was a better employer.

You sound like another so called Utd fan probably sat infront of his Sky tv deep in the south of England. Ever been to a football match? Obviously you're not very clued up seeing as you are unaware of our affedtion to ex players

No, I don't sit in the south of England sitting in front of Sky TV. I sit in my house in Chonburi, Thailand watching all the live games over the internet and download any I've missed/want to save to watch at my leisure. I could well watch more of Spurs than you do.whistling.gif

And yes, I have been to watch a few matches over the years. Just about every Ipswich Town home game in the sixties along with many 'London teams' home games during that time. After moving to the Midlands I watched West Brom regularly after my son signed for them (I got free tickets). One of your old players, Ossie Ardiles was the manager there at the time but we talked more about golf than football. From there I also went to Old Trafford regularly, If I could get tickets of course. Since moving to Thailand I became a season ticket holder at Chonburi FC.

So yes, I have been to just a few games.

Oh, and I also played a bit of semi professional football in the sixties which probably means I knew how to kick a ball straight (sometimes)jap.gif

I actually have a lot of time for Harry Redknapp and admire the job he's done at Spurs (I think he must have had a few tips from his old mate SAF thoughbiggrin.png ) but I've been a Man U fan since the 6th February 1958, when I was seven years old, and always will bejap.gif.

Welcome Sumrit I like your measured posts hope you can add more to this thread,don't mind the Tootingham lot they are just a bit touchy that their bubble will burst soon and they will melt away until normal mid table Spurs land tongue.png

Why should 2 men who obviously hate each other shake hands ? would shaking hands make all that had gone on before go away ? No, so what would it have proved ?

Sportsmanship.

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Are you in the real world or on planet fantasy, we are in the year 2012, if you want sportsmanship then i suggest you start watching one of the lesser sports.

Quiet ironic that you mention sportsmanship when you have the likes of Rooney, Nani, Ferdinand,Evra amongst your ranks.

Edited by alfieconn

Welcome Sumrit I like your measured posts hope you can add more to this thread,don't mind the Tootingham lot they are just a bit touchy that their bubble will burst soon and they will melt away until normal mid table Spurs land tongue.png

Cheers Mr Red, I enjoy reading the banter on here and hope to get on here a bit more regularly in the future. And I don't mind them at all, I can take all the waffle they want to throw. I've already noticed that when somebody puts a valid argument forward one or two people seem to disappear for a day or twobiggrin.png . But it's all good fun in a day's banter.jap.gif

Why should 2 men who obviously hate each other shake hands ? would shaking hands make all that had gone on before go away ? No, so what would it have proved ?

Sportsmanship.

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Are you in the real world or on planet fantasy, we are in the year 2012, if you want sportsmanship then i suggest you start watching one of the lesser sports.

Quiet ironic that you mention sportsmanship when you have the likes of Rooney, Nani, Ferdinand,Evra amongst your ranks.

Well Liverpool's American owners obviously thought they should shake hands. Suarez has been forced to apologise for not doing so.

Does that mean that Liverpool's owners live on planet fantasy???????????????laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Sportsmanship.

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Well Liverpool's American owners obviously thought they should shake hands. Suarez has been forced to apologise for not doing so.

Does that mean that Liverpool's owners live on planet fantasy???????????????laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Yes, all in the name of sportsmanship 24.gif24.gif24.gif

I noticed that you didn't comment on the ironic part of my comment.

Nothing to comment on...........You can have bad sportsmen, such as Suarez and good sportsmen such as the four you mentionedjap.gifjap.gif

Nothing to comment on...........You can have bad sportsmen, such as Suarez and good sportsmen such as the four you mentionedjap.gifjap.gif

Word of advise as your new to the thread, say nothing rather than talk <deleted>.

Word of advise as your new to the thread, say nothing rather than talk <deleted>.

Of course it's all down to a matter of individual opinions, but you're the one who thinks the Liverpool owners come from planet fantasy......................while EVERYBODY else knows they're American. I think that alone suggests you're the one talking <deleted>.

And I might not have posted on the football forum for a long while but if you look I've been posting on Thai Visa for two years MORE than you have. Keep taking the tablets. They will work.................eventuallyjap.gifjap.gif

Edited by sumrit

calm down lads

seeing how this Suarez - Evra saga has been going, might be best we leave it here and just let it rest?

there are going to be differing opinions, and no point in bringing the antoginising feel to what has always been good natured humour and banter on our footie forum

back to the games shall we smile.png cheers

I know Im on the wrong thread, but while Im here, might as well leave a plug - we've got a big game coming up mid week! biggrin.png