Manchester United

redrus

How do you know his heart won't be in it ? physiacrist are we now ?

My goodness me, why would you need to be a psychiatrist? Just look at his past history. This is a player who last minute before a game, went on strike and refused to play. This is what he is capable of. And he has publicly stated that he doesn't want to play for Spurs, and he is happy being publicly courted by a team that supporters of his current team hate. Does any of this read as being a committed "heart in the job" type player? I mean, seriously? I guess it's possible that a decent manager might be able to manufacture passion in him and his attitude, but i wouldn't count on that working - and if it does, wouldn't count on it lasting.

How do you know the manager won't dare drop him ? Physic are we now ?

I don't know it, hence why i said "most likely". All i am really saying is, if he does stay, there will be immense pressure on the manager to in some way vindicate that decision and not make it look like the club were stupid to not sell him.

The whole Modric thing is actually quite funny. He's desperate to go to Madrid, who are seemingly still under the false illusion that they'll get him on the cheap. The money is however firmly on the table from PSG but he doesn't want to go there even though he likes to state publicly its all about CL football. Then ofcourse theres the other little matter of him not being willing to put in a transfer request because he wants a slice of his transfer fee. And he goes on strike again.

He is the epitomy of the modern day footballer. My prediction for what its worth is he'll move to Madrid in the last 48 hours pre season for 35m which is Levy's figure.

• Like 1

The Telegraph seem to think that Lucas Moura is on his way to Old Trafford very soon.

Not knowing anything about the lad what do others feel. Fergie must rate him for the future, but he has been wrong before.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9453060/Manchester-United-poised-to-sign-30m-Lucas-Moura-from-Sao-Paolo.html

The Telegraph seem to think that Lucas Moura is on his way to Old Trafford very soon.

Not knowing anything about the lad what do others feel. Fergie must rate him for the future, but he has been wrong before.

http://www.telegraph...-Sao-Paolo.html

Moura's a very good player from what i've seen but i wouldn't pay much attention to what the Telegraph says.

How do Ushited hope to recapture former european glories with a Japanese shirt seller and a lad from Crewe.

You give the word WUM a bad rap. Must be from Liverpool.

Sorry I am a Bertie of 40 yrs +

Apology accepted,you should of commited murder wink.png

Moura's a very good player from what i've seen but i wouldn't pay much attention to what the Telegraph says.

It's in the "Mail" too, so it must be true...........whistling.gif

Apparently we're getting R.v.P. also..

Seeing is believing, Enough of this speculation,"Let the Season Begin" biggrin.png

It's in the "Mail" too, so it must be true...........whistling.gif

Apparently we're getting R.v.P. also..

Seeing is believing, Enough of this speculation,"Let the Season Begin" biggrin.png

Yes, and apparently Spurs are getting Damiao, Hulk, Adebayor and Benzema so we're sorted up top.thumbsup.gif

People slagged Gary Neville off for years yet he still consistently made it into United and Engerland first 11's throughout his illustrious career. If you you play regularly for Manchester United, you are one of the best in the world, n thats a fact ladies and gents....wink.png

redrus

Thats one of the most arrogant toss of a posts i ever heard on this forum.

The only reason Neville was capped so many times was because there was literally no one else. Average player with a world class working ethic.

The best teams in the world don't play 38 year olds btw mate....only teams that are having their money sucked out of them and as a result, nothing to spend. Utd are just very lucky that ferguson has stayed on otherwise i reckon you'd be right in the sh1t.

One last thing...please stop referring to is as "is' because its a case of "was" thats why he didn't make it into a dog average england squad. yes, he was very good a while ago when he was concentrating on the game and not passing square across his goal mouth but that was some time ago now. He was certainly the only English center back that could be referred to as being in the same league as a fit ledley King.

Hahahaha, someones lost their sense of humour.

No-one came close to "King Gary Neville" and they never will, average my arse...!! How is it when a player is hated, he's "shit". Think it arrogant as much as you like deary, it is plain and bloody simple, if you play for United week in week out you are one of the best in the world... The point you maybe misunderstand about me, maybe because you don't know me is, that I think the same of most clubs in the top flight, if any of the top 5 have a player who consistently plays in his position year in year out, then he too is one of the best players in the world, that has to be a fact, whether you like it not.....!!!!!

Climb off your ABU soapbox please mate..!

redrus

• Like 1

It was nice to see Vidic back playing, if only for an hour. Wellbeck looked dangerous but missed a couple, Scholesy pinpoint passing was excellent and Nani was at his frustating best. Hard to gain anything much from this pre-season friendly.

Edited by LeungKen

redrus

I think that's an impossibility redrus, from the comments he makes carmine appears to be nailed to his.sad.png

Well well look at little sumrit getting his two setang in!! laugh.png Great contibution, thanks, well worth logging in forcoffee1.gif

This is what happens when a club goes into decline...the bitterness sets in. Mindyou, i bet you will still be able to rely on the help of the referees. You'll need more than ever this coming season thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

It was nice to see Vidic back playing, if only for an hour. Wellbeck looked dangerous but missed a couple, Scholesy pinpoint passing was excellent and Nani was at his frustating best. Hard to gain anything much from this pre-season friendly.

Crikey, Scholes is going to be in the team this season, i thought he only came out of retirement because you were short in central midfield 23.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Crikey, Scholes is going to be in the team this season, i thought he only came out of retirement because you were short in central midfield 23.gif

Yes Scholes will play his part i am sure.....he is that good!

Same Giggs clap2.gif

Your and Carmine's preoccupation with this thread and the decline of United is entertaining cheesy.gif

Will we be spending more money that we haven't got this week!!!! whistling.gif

How much do you think United will be or should pay for Robin Van Persie?

What is his worth!

18 million? biggrin.png

Its unlikely mate, very unlikely. No funds available.

Is this where its all going wrong? wink.png

I think you will have to eat your words again this week,just because you have not bought anybody and are struggling with "levy's law" please do not think that United cannot step into the market and buy a player when we want....Was kagawa on a free?? or Powell? tongue.png edit oh i forgot Carms you did buy someone! a defender was it? what was his name.......

Serious point smile.png who is Adebayor playing for next season?

Edited by MrRed

redrus

I think that's an impossibility redrus, from the comments he makes carmine appears to be nailed to his.sad.png

Well well look at little sumrit getting his two setang in!! laugh.png Great contibution, thanks, well worth logging in forcoffee1.gif

This is what happens when a club goes into decline...the bitterness sets in. Mindyou, i bet you will still be able to rely on the help of the referees. You'll need more than ever this coming season thumbsup.gif

Hahaha, best post I've seen in a while that Carms...

Although, completely avoids all the points he's made and my subsequent responses to batter that "in decline" barn door 'again'. We are, suitably amused, sir... ;)

redrus

Ps; to the reds, I will be at my fair share of games again this season and, I want to get a song going about our sometime player 'the ref', if not just to wind up the minions......!!! Join in if you want, we love all our players, even the ones in Black.

What is his worth!

18 million? biggrin.png

I think you will have to eat your words again this week,just because you have not bought anybody and are struggling with "levy's law" please do not think that United cannot step into the market and buy a player when we want....Was kagawa on a free?? or Powell? tongue.png edit oh i forgot Carms you did buy someone! a defender was it? what was his name.......

Probably some russian outfit.

City are creally going to get burnt on this one because they have to offload him in order to get RVP in. They will end up having to give him away and Adebaddie going to be on around 250 grand a week! Serves city right in my book.

• Like 1

Obviously not a great footballing prospect if he chooses a club by the quality of extra-curricula activities available.

If that is his main reason he should come to bangkok and playlaugh.png

What is his worth!

18 million? biggrin.png

Probably some russian outfit.

City are creally going to get burnt on this one because they have to offload him in order to get RVP in. They will end up having to give him away and Adebaddie going to be on around 250 grand a week! Serves city right in my book.

First of all Adebayor is on nowhere near 250k/week... more like 175k

Second of all, we WERE giving him away at 4 Million... Spurs couldnt believe their luck!! Until the greedy tw@t wanted the 4m himself!!!

Its not really going to hurt City, more of an inconvenience. With the Financial Fair Play or whatever its called, we rightly have to offload some of the deadwood. But because of his antics, Adebayor will now train with the reserves and youth team. Last time he refused to do that. Hope he does so again... may give us grounds for dismissal

First of all Adebayor is on nowhere near 250k/week... more like 175k

Second of all, we WERE giving him away at 4 Million... Spurs couldnt believe their luck!! Until the greedy tw@t wanted the 4m himself!!!

Its not really going to hurt City, more of an inconvenience. With the Financial Fair Play or whatever its called, we rightly have to offload some of the deadwood. But because of his antics, Adebayor will now train with the reserves and youth team. Last time he refused to do that. Hope he does so again... may give us grounds for dismissal

If City need someone to train with there reserves or youth team. I'm willing to put differences aside for 175K a week.

I'll even supply my own boots.............thumbsup.gif

Old-Football-Boots-7422-2-1.jpg