Manchester United

redrus

i have heard jones has some major injury problem and might not be back,info has not been released yet,club keeping it quiet,sad if true.

Where did you here this mate?

On a united forum i go on, one of the lads has contacts at united, says it is a spinal problem they not know how serious it is, club been keeping it under wraps, maybe not much in it but you never know, club says he will be back soon, we will have to wait and see.

nev....Carabou concert tonight at my house biggrin.png

Mate not going anywhere after a long drive yesterday to nakhon nayok them into bkk in rush hour traffic and later in the evening back to nakhon nayok, then up at 5 am back to khonkaen, after all that a night in watching the footy for me.

Mate not going anywhere after a long drive yesterday to nakhon nayok them into bkk in rush hour traffic and later in the evening back to nakhon nayok, then up at 5 am back to khonkaen, after all that a night in watching the footy for me.

You've no stamina nev. No stamina tongue.png

I can imagine Keano shaking his head in silence.....SAF scrubbing yer name from the teamsheet.....a proper Howard Webb that mate!

• Like 1

I can imagine Keano shaking his head in silence.....SAF scrubbing yer name from the teamsheet.....a proper Howard Webb that mate!

Keano love that guy, what a fantastic player he was and i am sure he would be calling me a wuss.

• Like 1

I know mate, and when i got back have to do all the chores on the farm, feed the ducks and chickens, water the garden, move bags of rice we got given, move a load of plants in pots my tilacs mum not want, then go market get food to cook, eat then feed the dogs, and then play with the cat as if i don't he bites me, then manage to sit down just in time for the 2nd half of the villa v norwich game.

Always busy but would not have it any other way, better than living in Englandthumbsup.gif

• Like 2

I know mate, and when i got back have to do all the chores on the farm, feed the ducks and chickens, water the garden, move bags of rice we got given, move a load of plants in pots my tilacs mum not want, then go market get food to cook, eat then feed the dogs, and then play with the cat as if i don't he bites me, then manage to sit down just in time for the 2nd half of the villa v norwich game.

Always busy but would not have it any other way, better than living in Englandthumbsup.gif

Not only are you a wuss but you don't know how to play the "I've no work permit" card either laugh.png

I do it for love mate and to not get boredlaugh.png my next project is setting up a mushroom farm in one of our spare sheds, if i could use all the bullsh*te spread on hear i am sure it would be a successtongue.png

<deleted> that for a game of soldiers! If i had a farm i'd get meself a tractor and spend all day pootling about on it chewing a bit of grass and winking from my high perch down at the giggling bashful milk maids whilst admiring their ample cleavages. Get it sorted mate! laugh.png

<deleted> that for a game of soldiers! If i had a farm i'd get meself a tractor and spend all day pootling about on it chewing a bit of grass and winking from my high perch down at the giggling bashful milk maids whilst admiring their ample cleavages. Get it sorted mate! laugh.png

Mate, the home is just a hobby farm about 3 rai so no tractor needed, but on our serious farms now that is hard work over 200 rai of sugar cassava and rice now thats where the serious tractor work comes into playbiggrin.png just been out helping the workers cut and bundle the rice, now that is hard work half a day enough for melaugh.png

Good win that, very positive from the start, rvp is a fantastic player he has made a huge difference to us, money well spent in my eyes and if true that he knocked back 300,000 quid a week from city makes him a top redbiggrin.png

Yes we got a few decisions but we was due some luck there, should be very lively when we return there on Wednesday night in the little cup.clap2.gif

Good win that, very positive from the start, rvp is a fantastic player he has made a huge difference to us, money well spent in my eyes and if true that he knocked back 300,000 quid a week from city makes him a top redbiggrin.png

Yes we got a few decisions but we was due some luck there, should be very lively when we return there on Wednesday night in the little cup.clap2.gif

City are a circus not a football club. If Real.Barca had offered more the disloyal little $hit would have gone there. Carry on delusional if you think that your players are lifelong committed (though there are obvious heroic exceptions like Scholes and Gerrard).

Fascinating game, until ruined by poor officiating. Could have been anybody's win if 11 men had stayed on the pitch

Edited by SantiSuk

You certainly do get some decisions don't you but they all even out over a season don't they. Utterly appalling refereeing and this guy will be a huge loss to Utd if he gets done by the FA,

All that said i'm delighted you beat the chavslaugh.png

You certainly do get some decisions don't you but they all even out over a season don't they. Utterly appalling refereeing and this guy will be a huge loss to Utd if he gets done by the FA,

All that said i'm delighted you beat the chavslaugh.png

Thanks, but i still think Torres deserved his 2nd yellow, a slight touch goes down delayed after and clutches a area he was not kicked on, plus the 1st red a definate red, as for the winning goal would have been very hard for the linesman to pick it up, not like Drogba's goal at old trafford that was yards offside 2 years ago to win them the tittle, we took that on the chin plus the Atkinson decisions at thee bridge 2 years running so yes we was due some luck there.

but i still think Torres deserved his 2nd yellow, a slight touch goes down delayed after and clutches a area he was not kicked on,

Get a grip nev. You surely cannot mean that. You sound like SAF trying to defend the indefencable after a game

a guy phoned up 606 saying the same. "yeah there was contact, but. . .". which is where you have to stop. because it's a foul. it doesn't matter then how the player goes over, or when, or how slowly. because it's already a foul. once you've admitted your player fouled him you sound a bit daft trying to say that he should have been sent off for being kicked.

City are a circus not a football club. If Real.Barca had offered more the disloyal little $hit would have gone there. Carry on delusional if you think that your players are lifelong committed (though there are obvious heroic exceptions like Scholes and Gerrard).

Fascinating game, until ruined by poor officiating. Could have been anybody's win if 11 men had stayed on the pitch

gerrards not a very good example. he was off to the chavs if you remember until he was persuaded otherwise. That is unless i have the story very wrong. Did you mean Giggs?

So anyway, more on topic, Utd handed another three vital points by absurd refereeing. Heard that before somewhere!!!!!!!!!!