Death On Beach Road Ban Chang

too true

Did anyone hear about a farang guy having a motorcycle accident and dying by the bridge near the Bella Vista restaurant? My neighbours are all talking about it and rumours are flying. They said that someone carried his body to the police box on the corner, among other things. Would like to put rumours to rest if anyone knows the truth.

Thanks.

TT

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

I hesitate to make this post for fear of posting some incorrect info.

There was the death of a Norwegian man late at night a few days ago. I do not know him or his status here in Thailand. This came to me from a friend who found out that it did happen.

Story goes he was out drinking and went to more than one place in Ban Chang. Driving his moto back to his place of residence had the accident on that part of beach road. It seems no one found him for 2 or 3 hours as this place is dark and that late at night not traveled. No particulars but seems no one else involved.

No other first hand info

I hesitate to make this post for fear of posting some incorrect info.

There was the death of a Norwegian man late at night a few days ago. I do not know him or his status here in Thailand. This came to me from a friend who found out that it did happen.

Story goes he was out drinking and went to more than one place in Ban Chang. Driving his moto back to his place of residence had the accident on that part of beach road. It seems no one found him for 2 or 3 hours as this place is dark and that late at night not traveled. No particulars but seems no one else involved.

No other first hand info

I can confim that, heard the same thing from a Norwegian guy that knows him. Happened during the last week.

Edited by PattayaParent