Where To Order Anti-Mosquitoes Smoke Device Service

samlowry

Hello!

I had seen, that garden owners order sometimes guys with a big smoking "gun", which they use to treat a garden against mosquitoes or their eggs. 2 questions:

- what is it exactly, how it calls, I want to read details about it

- how to order such service in Chiang Mai, Sansai area?

Ask your local OhPohThoh (อ.ป.ท.) (Department of local administration) because they make regularly use of this service. Your friendly Thai neighbour will tell you were the nearest one is, almost every village has its own O.P.T. station.

Edited by rebo

Ask your local OhPohThoh (อ.ป.ท.) (Department of local administration) because they make regularly use of this service. Your friendly Thai neighbour will tell you were the nearest one is, almost every village has its own O.P.T. station.

I live in Nong Khiao which is near Sansai. They have been spraying the entire village over the past couple weeks. On Friday, I saw a group of about 20 people on scooters, all wearing the same colored shirts, and carrying flags, which had pictures of mosquitoes in an x'ed out red circle. I couldn't read the Thai script but it appears there is currently a "stamp out mosquitoes campaign" of some kind.

The above quote seems like good current advice.