I Would Like To Buy A Car.

AzarovDmitriy

I would like to buy a car, if you go home and want to sell your car please let me know.

I would prefer to buy Toyota Fortuner, Honda CR-V but I am ready to consider any offer.

P.S. I live in Pattaya.

With best regards

Dmitriy.

Check....

ThaiVisa classifieds

Bahtsold

Pattayatrader

Pattayamessage boards

Stuff for sale in Pattaya (Facebook page) has 1 fortuner for sale right now!

etc. etc. and don't forget the notice boards outside foodland, friendship, foodmart, ........

Used cars, like condos, are absurdly overpriced here. I have seen 2 year old cars in poor condition with an asking price nearly as high as the list price of a new one. Insanity.

What's more insane is that people pay these prices. I would never consider a second hand car when i could get a new one for say 100,000 baht more.

Why buy used when you can buy a good car NEW for almost the same price. I just bought a Nissan Almera. It was 600,000Baht and was the top of the line model. That is the entry level price of most cars like Honda and Toyota. I bought it in Bangkok because the cheap ass bastard here in Pattaya doesn't want to give anything.

Why buy used when you can buy a good car NEW for almost the same price. I just bought a Nissan Almera. It was 600,000Baht and was the top of the line model. That is the entry level price of most cars like Honda and Toyota. I bought it in Bangkok because the cheap ass bastard here in Pattaya doesn't want to give anything.

ok i looking in to buy a car soon a think.What was the different in BKK?price?extras?

What's more insane is that people pay these prices.

But do they?

I've always assumed that, like used condos, the asking price is absurdly inflated to allow for a huge discount if it comes to an actual sale.

Personally I wouldn't buy used unless I was getting 50% off the new price for a 2-3 year old vehicle. What's the point otherwise?