Where To Buy A Food Steamer In Pattaya?

homeseeker

Are you looking for an Electric Food Steamer ??

If so then Central (next to Soi 9 beach Road) has some.

We bought a metal steamer and we are more then happy with it.

Bought it behind Big C (Central Pattaya) and over there they have that metal steamer in several different sizes

metal+steamer.jpg

Edited by MJCM

Many thanks to MJCM and TheWalkingMan for your very helpful posts. I am looking for a electric steamer though not a metal one but a similarly multi layered one perhaps stainless steel with glass so can see the food inside from the outside. I am trying to figure out how to post a picture of what I am looking for.

Reply to Pipo1000: your reply is totally useless. I have not seen an electric steamer of the type wanted in any supermarket nor department stores here in Pattaya that is why I have posted on this forum to find one. I need a food steamer to enable me to have my food steamed for medical reasons and your posting is not only unhelpful but suggests you are clueless as well.

Edited by homeseeker

Reply to Pipo1000: your reply is totally useless. I have not seen an electric steamer of the type wanted in any supermarket nor department stores here in Pattaya that is why I have posted on this forum to find one. I need a food steamer to enable me to have my food steamed for medical reasons and your posting is not only unhelpful but suggests you are clueless as well.

Then maybe you should open your <deleted> eyes.I have a tefal steamer bought at Big C,and had choice out of different models and brands.They are also available at Tesco and Makro and Central department store just to name a few.

I suggest you read the topic Any "Recent" Prices For Varifocal Glasses? Need New Ones. first it is more important to you.

But allright I understand your point already since you have opened as many topics as you have posts,it not blindness it's simple laziness.

Another topic of yours

The other week or so I got caught in the rain going to Pattaya Immigration to do the routine 90 day reporting.Just out of my curiosity, could I send an agent to immigration to do the report etc on my behalf?

Now let me tell you,this one foodsteamer.jpg is available at certain places in Pattaya. Looks like this is what you're actually looking for isn't it ?But because you were so polite in your comments you will have to open your eyes yourself.

Edited by pipo1000
  • Like 1

I think the OP has his answer. They are truly in pretty much every large supermarket. If not inside, then outside with the various vendors. Central has them also. Pipo: I did see a really nice one at Makro. But might be a commercial model? Expensive, but looked solid.

Are you looking for an Electric Food Steamer ??

If so then Central (next to Soi 9 beach Road) has some.

We bought a metal steamer and we are more then happy with it.

Bought it behind Big C (Central Pattaya) and over there they have that metal steamer in several different sizes

metal+steamer.jpg

This is what we have. Works fantastic and is cheap.