Cost Of Lpg System

Jessi

Asking a question & all you wish to put is a link to a heap of topics going back to 2006. Price range from 17,000B to 40,000B The most common amount seems to be about 25,000B.

sad.png

So as you know the cost 25,000B why did you waste Kwasaki's time sad.pngsad.png .

He may like to know current prices and availability....they may be different now.

Asking a question & all you wish to put is a link to a heap of topics going back to 2006. Price range from 17,000B to 40,000B The most common amount seems to be about 25,000B.

sad.png

So as you know the cost 25,000B why did you waste Kwasaki's time sad.pngsad.png .

Well we always get JERKS like kartman on forums, just a part of life I guess.

I was looking for current prices, it seems prices have come down over the years. This morning I went to a gas conversion work shop & they have two prices and two systems both for LPG, one being 21,000B & 25,000B. Anyone know the difference between the two systems?

kartman don't bother to answer.

sad.png

Well we always get JERKS like kartman on forums, just a part of life I guess.

I was looking for current prices, it seems prices have come down over the years. This morning I went to a gas conversion work shop & they have two prices and two systems both for LPG, one being 21,000B & 25,000B. Anyone know the difference between the two systems?

kartman don't bother to answer.

Why would anyone answer you with your attitude. You went to the shop. What did they say the difference was. We are not mind readers. You did not state the company or if its imported or Home grown.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

This morning I went to a gas conversion work shop & they have two prices and two systems both for LPG, one being 21,000B & 25,000B. Anyone know the difference between the two systems?

Can't say for sure but they will be basic systems which is OK. One may have a larger tank or an auto switch over after starting on petrol. This feature is irrelevant in 29 Deg Bangkok as the vapourizer will be warmed up by the end of the soi. Or may simply be from a different manufacturer.

or have a different level gauge. The only way to tell for sure is ask?

Edited by VocalNeal