The Sumet Cycle Thread

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brian,

Have you fitted LED daytime running lights on any PCX's? If so, do you have any pictures? And how much to fix if I supply my own lights?

Tks

Sorry, I didn't see this post. I'll see if I can get some pics for you. It shouldn't be more than two or three hundred for installation if you supplied the lights yourself.

Brian, are you at the show this weekend? Do you have a stall like last year?

No stall this year. I was there yesterday helping out my friend at the Bilmola. We also have some CBR accessories on display at the Moth Racing booth. I may go again on Saturday. How about you?

Speaking of Bilmola, they have some great deals on Maxler riding jeans. Only 3,900 per pair. They are also selling SIXs carbon underwear. http://www.sixs.biz/en/sixs-original-carbon-underwear

post-121278-0-58723600-1359618425_thumb.

Brian, are you at the show this weekend? Do you have a stall like last year?

No stall this year. I was there yesterday helping out my friend at the Bilmola. We also have some CBR accessories on display at the Moth Racing booth. I may go again on Saturday. How about you?

Speaking of Bilmola, they have some great deals on Maxler riding jeans. Only 3,900 per pair. They are also selling SIXs carbon underwear. http://www.sixs.biz/...arbon-underwear

<deleted>.king hell.

I bought my riding jean for 7900 thb but mine has pretty good quality with elastic joints and full protection including the a.s

But, i can but one more for 3900 thb as riding jeans are my only riding gear below.

You should start seeing the new Forza 300 at dealers tomorrow. We'll have it here at Sumet for 165,000 (+1,500 for registration and third person insurance).

Financing available.

15% down = 9.5% interest per year.

20% down = 9.0% interest per year.

• Like 1

You should start seeing the new Forza 300 at dealers tomorrow. We'll have it here at Sumet for 165,000 (+1,500 for registration and third person insurance).

Financing available.

I would love to be in the finance business here in thailand ;]

Financing available.

I would love to be in the finance business here in thailand ;]

Don't forget that is secured against the bike. If you can't pay give the bike back.

Personally I think those rates are reasonable considering the loans are easy to get. And in effect no credit check etc.

WIll you have a test ride available ?

Sorry, no test rides available for this model. I was thinking of buying one for myself and letting customers use it for test rides, but I've got to many bikes at the moment.

1st dibs on the Versys when you get bored :D:D:D

• Like 1

Reasons to go to your shop are increasing everyday brian:lol:

I will find some time to be in your shop this week to testride msx and see forza! And your new versys.

Edited by loserlazer

Awesome! One of the Jap bike websites has over 140 pages of accessories for the Forza. Brilliant!

Is it the same Forza. Don't forget specs change slightly when they build in different countries. The Indian and Thai Cbr 250 is a good example.

Awesome! One of the Jap bike websites has over 140 pages of accessories for the Forza. Brilliant!

Is it the same Forza. Don't forget specs change slightly when they build in different countries. The Indian and Thai Cbr 250 is a good example.

Good point although the website lists what appears to be several different Forza 300's manufactured dates (Forza MF10, Forza MF 11 etc)

http://japan.webike.net/products/1864010.html

Edited by Phatcharanan