Where Is The Bus Station To Go To Bkk Suvarnaburi Station?

mucacho

Worth pointing out that most people in Central Pattaya will find the bahtbus to Jomtien to be the easiest and cheapest way of getting to the Jomtien bus station (10B from South Pattaya, or 20B from the northern half of Pattaya or Naklua). Cheaper than the Bell door-to-door supplement but not so convenient if you have a lot of luggage.

3 options actually by bus...2 as above ,number 3 take Ekkami bus from Pattaya north bus station,tell the driver to drop you at airport stop,just as it comes off flyover,take taxi from there,around 100 baht,every 20 minutes or so

I took the bus to Bangkok the other day from the station on N. Pattaya road. Long story, but next time I'm driving Tried to be "green" by using public transportation...ugh....

Anyway, saw a bus that goes direct to the airport. Not sure who the company is, but the sign says 8, 9, 11am and then 1, 3, 5, and I think 7pm. Not sure of the price.

Stretch a point there are 4 ways to get to BKK by public transport, the train,OK need the BTS or whatever once in BKK for the airport,takes 4 hours, Thais free ,...farangs 37 baht ,but good interesting journey,nothing better if your plane is late on in the day and twiddling your thumbs. One train a day ,about 2.30

I took the bus to Bangkok the other day from the station on N. Pattaya road. Long story, but next time I'm driving Tried to be "green" by using public transportation...ugh....

Anyway, saw a bus that goes direct to the airport. Not sure who the company is, but the sign says 8, 9, 11am and then 1, 3, 5, and I think 7pm. Not sure of the price.

I'd be interested to hear why. I use the bus regularly and for 124 baht I think it provides a great service.

I'd be interested to hear why. I use the bus regularly and for 124 baht I think it provides a great service.

...think it will run along getting road snarl ups......I usually jump off shortly before Ekkami and use BTS,the last mile or so can be horrendous...any I'm off to use it right now...off to the land of cheap beer and hopefully cheaper women...Burma

Sorry about double posting,since the power outage a couple of nights ago my computers going up the wall

Edited by 23962323

Yeah. I always get off at On Nut.

I got off there also as I think it's faster...plus don't have to wait for all the others to get off the bus at Ekamai. You can even get off a bit earlier now with those new BTS stations that have opened up.

brewster: I bought a ticket for the 8:50am bus. The lady was standing there and I asked if I had time to use the toilet. This was about 8:40. No problem. Came back 6 minutes later and was told my seat was gone. Bus was still there, door open, but my seat was gone. The guy just took my ticket and wrote 9:20 on it. Door still open, bus stayed there for another few minutes. I complained, but no good.

On the way back, I walked in with a few other farangs. A guy came up and said "Pattaya?". We all said yes. He said hurry up, leaving now. We all asked "direct?". Yes, only 2 hours. Well, we got put on the local bus. One guy missed his visa run shuttle to Cambo, another guy's wife had to wait another 90 minutes for him on Suk...and that bus just drops you off on Suk, it doesn't go into Pattaya.

Bad luck. It's so much easier with the car as long as you avoid the rush hours. I'm getting to know the highways pretty well know....oh well...

Yeah. I always get off at On Nut.

I got off there also as I think it's faster...plus don't have to wait for all the others to get off the bus at Ekamai. You can even get off a bit earlier now with those new BTS stations that have opened up.

brewster: I bought a ticket for the 8:50am bus. The lady was standing there and I asked if I had time to use the toilet. This was about 8:40. No problem. Came back 6 minutes later and was told my seat was gone. Bus was still there, door open, but my seat was gone. The guy just took my ticket and wrote 9:20 on it. Door still open, bus stayed there for another few minutes. I complained, but no good.

On the way back, I walked in with a few other farangs. A guy came up and said "Pattaya?". We all said yes. He said hurry up, leaving now. We all asked "direct?". Yes, only 2 hours. Well, we got put on the local bus. One guy missed his visa run shuttle to Cambo, another guy's wife had to wait another 90 minutes for him on Suk...and that bus just drops you off on Suk, it doesn't go into Pattaya.

Bad luck. It's so much easier with the car as long as you avoid the rush hours. I'm getting to know the highways pretty well know....oh well...

Yes, at Ekammai never get enticed onto the 'local' bus; always buy a ticket from Window 1!

The other problem you had in Pattaya works both ways. I always wait by the gate even if my ticket is for another, later bus. About 5 minutes before departure they fill up a few empty seats. This is a big bonus when the bus station is busy. But the woman who told you you could use the toilet was out of order then letting your seat go!!

I noticed that the 389 bus service from Jomtien-Airport now has 15 buses a day and leaving every hour to and from. Great service for 124 baht. It recently was every two hours. It is non stop Jomtien to airport and stops on Sukemvit at nui, klang and tai from airport to Jomtien (Food Mart)

I have used the Bus service from Suvarnabhumi Airport many times, it is a great service. Costs 124 baht, leaves the airport every hour from 07.00 to 22.00 on level 1, between gates 7 & 8, takes 1.5 hours. Has 5 stops in and around Pattaya: North Pattaya junction, Central Pattaya junction, South Pattaya junction, Thepprasit junction and Thapphraya office. Leaves Jomtien opposite Pan Pan restaurant every hour from 07.00 to 21.00, arrives at departures at the airport 1.5 hours later. website is www.airportpattayabus.com

I recently used the bus service (Pattaya Bus) from Ekkamai to Pattaya Bus Terminal which took well over 2 hours and was not as good. Once you arrive at Pattaya Bus Terminal it is quite a long way to South Pattaya or Jomtien via motorcycle taxi. website is www.pattayabus.com