Non O Multi Entry

Ok visa experts. I know it is here but I am rushed and do not have time to search.

I am married to a Thai lady. I have a work schedule of 6 weeks on (out of country) and 6 weeks off (in country). A marriage extension would be difficult at best with that schedule and it would be impossible to obtain a visa prior to arrival.

I seem to remember that it is possible to obtain a 1 year multientry Non O visa. Am I correct?

I am in Los Angeles now but I only have 2 more days here. I can wait until my next entry on a tourist stamp and make a border run to Vientiene. I just don't want to have to do that every time.

What are my options and what do I need to apply?

Thanks for your support.

Vientiane does not issue multiple entry visas.

Savannakhet does.

Application form.

Photos.

Copy marriage certificate.

Copy Kor Ror 2 (marriage registration from Amphur)

Copy her ID.

Copy her house book.

Letter from her asking for visa.

Vientiane does not issue multiple entry visas.

Savannakhet does.

Application form.

Photos.

Copy marriage certificate.

Copy Kor Ror 2 (marriage registration from Amphur)

Copy her ID.

Copy her house book.

Letter from her asking for visa.

I don't think I have a copy of the Kor Ror 2 here in Los Angeles. I did not need this for my last Non O. Is it something new or only for the multientry?

I suppose I could find a copy in Thailand. I think if I have it, it has been translated to English and would be useless.

That should not be required - but for multi entry non immigrant O you will need marriage certificate/copy, copy of wife ID card and home register signed by her to prove current relationship. An extra thing is the short note asking for visa to be issued in case further proof asked (but normally not required). Savannakhet is best option in Asia area as do not require financials - KL also good if you have 100k in bank account.

That should not be required - but for multi entry non immigrant O you will need marriage certificate/copy, copy of wife ID card and home register signed by her to prove current relationship. An extra thing is the short note asking for visa to be issued in case further proof asked (but normally not required). Savannakhet is best option in Asia area as do not require financials - KL also good if you have 100k in bank account.

Ok, thanks. 100K is no problem but don't want to go to Malaysia. One more quick one. Last time I applied for a Non O it was issued without me specifying. In the case of wanting a multientry, do I just ask for it and pay the fees?

Also the home registry was signed by her step father as he is the owner of the house, and a copy of his ID card.That was what I used before. Should still be good, correct?

Edited by Gonsalviz

I would also have her sign it or be sure to have a note from her as the exercise is really to help prove you and she are together and you are able to obtain from her. You will have a copy of her ID card or passport?

There should be a tic on form or place to indicate multi and payment will be 2 1/2 times time single price. You do have to say or they will normally just issue single entry.

I would also have her sign it or be sure to have a note from her as the exercise is really to help prove you and she are together and you are able to obtain from her. You will have a copy of her ID card or passport?

There should be a tic on form or place to indicate multi and payment will be 2 1/2 times time single price. You do have to say or they will normally just issue single entry.

Thanks forall your help.