Possible To Forward A Pm Without The Op Being Included?

David48

I just received an email from a Member who has not made any posts, but decided to introduce herself to me through a PM and asked that I reply to her private email.

She thought maybe that I was hansom man wub.png

Saw that for what it was and wanted to inform a Mod without alerting the OP to the detection.

Could not see a way to do this.

Also could see how forwarding a PM has issues if used maliciously.

So, is it 'Possible to forward a pm without the op being included?'

OH ... I just included a Mod into the conversation, made an appropriate comment and I am sure that it will be dealt with.

EDIT:- Just saw the function where I could 'Report' a PM

Edited by David48

Which brings up an issue ... maybe 'newbies' are not granted PM rights until a certain number of posts are reached?

Your always going to get scammers, spammers and opporttunists on sites like this and many other sites like dating sites David.

Just report them via the report funtion and let the mods decide what happens to them.

Banned probably and reincarnation.:ph34r:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Which brings up an issue ... maybe 'newbies' are not granted PM rights until a certain number of posts are reached?

Your always going to get scammers, spammers and opporttunists on sites like this and many other sites like dating sites David.

Just report them via the report funtion and let the mods decide what happens to them.

Banned probably and reincarnation.:ph34r:

Weird indeed after replying to you David I now have a Personal message from blessinglove in my inbox but can not report it as can't find any report function on my phone.

OMG I have my second stalker of the day on TV.:o

Edited by MB1

Please be aware of this forum rule:

2) Not to spam other forum members via PM or emails. To do so will result in an immediate ban and a report will be made to spammers' ISPs as well as to Spamcop. We will also take legal action against spamming site owners. Be warned!

If you are being spammed or scammed by PM, use the report button, the spammer/scammer will be dealt with accordingly.

2) Not to spam other forum members via PM or emails. To do so will result in an immediate ban and a report will be made to spammers' ISPs as well as to Spamcop. We will also take legal action against spamming site owners. Be warned!

If you are being spammed or scammed by PM, use the report button, the spammer/scammer will be dealt with accordingly.

As my post above says I can't find a report function for PM's when using my phone. Any ideas if there is one or how to access it.

Edited by MB1

As my post above says I can't find a report function for PM's when using my phone. Any ideas if there is one one or how to access it.

It seems you are not the only one who has these problems while using phones, perhaps browse the Forum support and/or the Android App Support forums to see if there might some answers there.