Where To Meet Farang Girls?

paulydasy

All of you make me sick..

We are not all feminazis y'know? Us FARngESSES do have hearts and feelings too. But we do not go out strutting our stuff like you celulite ridden beer bellied men. You know why? Because we respect our integrity and respect ourselves. So put your bad farang marriages behind you and GET on with your PATHETIC little lives, cos thats all you gonna get.... Cos the girls are out to gettya. :D:o

Fuel to the fire Patsy, fuel to the fire :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not all feminazis y'know? Us FARngESSES do have hearts and feelings too. But we do not go out strutting our stuff like you celulite ridden beer bellied men. You know why? Because we respect our integrity and respect ourselves. So put your bad farang marriages behind you and GET on with your PATHETIC little lives, cos thats all you gonna get.... Cos the girls are out to gettya. :D:o

But she is so right... it's getting rather boring continuously being subjected to the lowly opinions of a few bitter TV members dumping their baggage and crap on our heads. Get a life guys :D

In the meantime, this thread is about "where to meet FARANG girls?" :D

But she is so right... it's getting rather boring continuously being subjected to the lowly opinions of a few bitter TV members dumping their baggage and crap on our heads. Get a life guys :D

Actually, I didn't mean to disparage Western women. I enjoy talking to many and have a lot of respect for some of the females who contribute here.

I just can't understand why a Farang would go out of his way to look for them in Thailand for romantic reasons. Is the phrase," bag-lunch to a banquet" too cruel? :o

In the meantime, this thread is about "where to meet FARANG girls?" :D

Nicely said honey! :D

I just can't understand why a Farang would go out of his way to look for them in Thailand for romantic reasons. Is the phrase," bag-lunch to a banquet" too cruel? :o

Read again the initial thread and you might get an idea... :D

And if you dont want to do the effort you might be used to do from farangland to get along with a woman, you are right in place here as many thaigirs obvirously favour western guys. That's too easy alomost... :D

If you stick with your own culture it might be an advantage as you got something in common already beside the "interest" for a "body from another culture". So go for the effort once to at least try to get a farang girl and if you find someone who is really willing to stand you for a while - congrats :D

Many Thai girls are now having plastic surgery on their noses to create a straight Farang nose.

They are also having their eye sockets enlarged to create Farang eyes.

They dye their hair blonde to create Farang looking hair.

They learn English to speak the Farang language.

They love Farang men............................

...................what more do you guys want ???????????????????????? :o

You have no clue

Those thai girls are doinging it for Thai men and maybe farang living abroad, not farang men

in Thailand

If i see thai girl with realy long nose, i might punch her nose outside in, if she act like .....

Many Thai girls are now having plastic surgery on their noses to create a straight Farang nose.

They are also having their eye sockets enlarged to create Farang eyes.

They dye their hair blonde to create Farang looking hair.

They learn English to speak the Farang language.

They love Farang men............................

...................what more do you guys want ???????????????????????? :o

You have no clue

Those thai girls are doinging it for Thai men and maybe farang living abroad, not farang men

in Thailand

If i see thai girl with realy long nose, i might punch her nose outside in, if she act like .....

Violence is the best answer, huh? Disgusting.

By the way, i am beautiful

Good! :D

No doubt you are, and: if you say so, you must love yourself since if one doesn't LOVE him/herself you're not able to love somebody else :D

Keep on smiling :o

LaoPo

I shall keep on smiling!! And giggling over the eternal pathetic minds of men!!

I am not a feminist, or feminazi - I enjoy the company of men from all walks of life but it really gets my hackles up when I am branded an obese, cellulite ridden, money grabbing, western woman. FYI i weigh 50 kilos, am 5'8" tall, etc. etc.

And I know alot of soi dogs who are beautiful even before a keg of beer.

I could go on but will stop now.

I shall keep on smiling!! And giggling over the eternal pathetic minds of men!!

I am not a feminist, or feminazi - I enjoy the company of men from all walks of life but it really gets my hackles up when I am branded an obese, cellulite ridden, money grabbing, western woman. FYI i weigh 50 kilos, am 5'8" tall, etc. etc.

And I know alot of soi dogs who are beautiful even before a keg of beer.

I could go on but will stop now.

Probably a good idea :o

Well this thread certainly got hijacked by the usual farang women hating bitter losers.

But to answer the OP:

QBar and Bed Supperclub

Khao San road - there are a lot of younger expat chicks who go out up there. Try the Irish bar, Lava and others

Witches Tavern on a Wednesday night (as mentioned)

Cheap Charlies on Suk 11

But a fav of my mates is networking functions - especially Young European Professionals (you don't have to be European) www.europeanyoungprofessionals.com. They have monthly networking evenings (free) and are a good crowd and always plenty of farang chicks.

I find the English and Irish pubs are not the best but worth a try.