Crime Suppression Division Police Open New Office In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Crime Suppression Division Police open new office in South Pattaya

PATTAYA;--The Crime Suppression Division of the Royal Thai Police have opened an office here in Pattaya which was officially declared open for business on Thursday morning.

The new office is located underneath the overpass leading to the Bali Hai Port at the bottom of the Thappraya Road in South Pattaya. Police Major General Supisan, Commander of the Crime Suppression Division led the opening ceremony of the new office. Community Policing is an initial aim of the new office as they look to contribute to suppressing crimes in Pattaya.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/57094/crime-suppression-division-police-open-office-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-14

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The Crime Suppression Division of the Royal Thai Police have opened an office here in Pattaya which was officially declared open for business on Thursday morning.

Is 'open for business' the right term to use for a new police office?

There is no need to answer that.

• Like 1

I wonder if they might tackle the ongoing Jetski scammers as their first order of business, would let people know they are serious???

Christ almighty....a pig just flew past my window!!laugh.png

I wonder if they might tackle the ongoing Jetski scammers as their first order of business, would let people know they are serious???

Not first on their list, but second according to the briefing given.

I really hope there is some truth in that Petercool!!

I honestly want to know what the 1st

Not first on their list, but second according to the briefing given.

I honestly want to know what they said is first on their list.

I assume it has something to do with securing funding but would like to hear from someone that heard the brief.

Edited by Jayman

Sorry, but I had enough attacks for mentioning the second item so I am not going down that road again.

Maybe news coverage will mention something.

You mean the post by some newbie with 5 posts? Don't take it too seriously mate,

Edited by Rimmer
Trying to keep the peace