Children'S Ballet Classes In Pattaya

Thailaw

My daughter, who just turned 4, wants to (or, perhaps more accurately, her mother wants her to) start taking ballet lessons. I saw a few months ago that there is now a Russian ballet school in Pattaya offering ballet classes for kids. I have not seen the ad for that dance school for some time and I cannot find the contact information. Does anyone have any experience with childrens' ballet classes in Pattaya, and can recommend and provide contact information/location for one? It does not need to be the Russian school I saw advertised, although i would be curious about that one if anyone's kids have tried it. It need not be any more than basisc ballet instruction, but it needs to offer a well structured physical activity, and most importantly, fun for the kids involved. Thanks.

check out on 3rd road closer to North road (on the right from North road) Dance school next to golg equipment shop

Thanks. I check it out. I heard that there is a dance school in Duck Square. Does anyone know anything about it, assuming it even exists?

Yes the one at Ducks Square is very good our daughter has been going for sometime now they have several age group classes on Saturdays

Thanks. That's helpful. I'll check out the two mentioned. Saturday is the key day, with school.