Bourbon Street Restaurant

carnifex

I haven't been to Bangkok since late 2008 (yellow shirts took over the airport and all that fun--but that's not why I haven't been back yet). Before that I made annual trips to Thailand and would usually have a meal or two at Bourbon Street Restaurant on Suk soi 22. The owner and I are both from New Orleans and some of the food reminds me of home. I see on the website they only refer to soi 63 now. Does anyone know if the old location closed or do they have 2 locations now?

Also, I read another thread from last year about Thanksgiving dinner. Does Bourbon Street have a buffet on the American Thanksgiving? What does it include other than turkey?

Thanks in advance.

1 restaurant, Doug's moved to 63 now. Nice place, but the food was decidedly below par the last few times I was there, which is fairly recent.

Service too, the waitress forgot to order our main dishes so a looong wait.

I've been to the new Bourbon Street a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Same good food and very generous servings and some nice new beers on tap. Maybe not quite the same atmosphere at the old place, but still good fun.

1 restaurant, Doug's moved to 63 now. Nice place, but the food was decidedly below par the last few times I was there, which is fairly recent.

Service too, the waitress forgot to order our main dishes so a looong wait.

The new restaurant is hit and miss. They somehow left their consistency behind in Soi 22. Been going to Bourbon St restaurant for the last 15 years, but they need to fix their service and food consistency at the new place. Been getting the same comments from others as well. Hopefully Doug fixes this quick.