Need Urgent Advice

Dobbie

In Thailand abortion is against the law except in cases of risk to a woman's health or if the pregnancy is the result of rape or other sexual crimes.

Send the girl to the Population and Community Development Association, Khun Meechai's ("Mr Condom") NGO, which was originally set up to help deal with Thailand's high birth rate and is now focusing more on HIV. It also owns the nearby Condoms & Cabbages restaurant. It wasn't set up as an abortion clinic but it is a good place to have one done.

I assume the women simply sign something saying they were raped or something similar, and then it is legal. In your case, the girl could say she was drunk at a party and thinks she was raped but doesn't remember the details. No one is ever going to check. I think the staff there will be sympathetic. It used to cost 2000 baht, but that was a long time ago. If she doesn't feel comfortable with that place the rape story might work at a hospital.

Paternity tests in Bangkok can be done at Siriraj Hospital and I believe the fee is 10,000 baht and there is a one week delay for the results. I also believe that it is not recommended that blood be drawn from the baby in the first 3 months, although I cannot remember the specifics.

You MUST take along the baby’s birth cert and your passport.

If you email Siriraj they will be able to answer your questions. Good luck!

phuketsiam Today, 2006-01-13 16:05:17 IP: 87.228.134.23 |

How old is the woman, is she single, does she have any children?

Why? R U interested? :o

Although it is illegal (abortion) some sympathetic doctors will perform one or else, pay for her to go out of the country to SG/HK (not sure if illegal there!)

haha - no thanks boo, just wondering if its a set up, is she a sweet young thing bee lining for the gullible farang, more background info required, when i first read this post i thought it may be a troll.

Plenty of set ups involving office girls, you never know

Good advice SM, which I hope the OP will heed.

Ironic though that the clinic is close to "Cabbages and CONDOMS" though

One other thing. I did not think that there was such a thing as "Child Maintainence" in Thailand. If the OP was nasty enough he COULD just walk away.

Oh and one more thing is I am amazed at his sexual prowess, when I am slaughtered there is no way I can perform any other act than falling down or sleeping/passing out, and I am many years his junior and I know this to be the case with many Men in my age group.Unless of course he used some kind of stimulent !!

Good Luck to him anyway, why oh why do we see so many threads like this???

It is such a shame for all concerned.

Great now we know ThaiPauly cant perform , we really appreciate to know your sexual prowess

when i first read this post i thought it may be a troll.

Your intuition is probably correct... it certainly bears the typical hallmarks...

first poster...

two quick posts, then NO follow-ups...

controversial situation...

even if it's not trolling, do we now have the freedom to discuss illegal activities?