Sick Humour

David006

Amusing ... might last longer in the Jokes Section though.

Actually we have the same thing here in Australia.

I was riding my Motorbike up in the Mountains one time and was just donning the gear to go out for some food at Sunset and was getting ready by the gate.

Also there was a motorist, all packed up, family in tow with the motor running ... waiting.

A brief conversation ensued for a few minutes between us and then I said ... sorry to keep you, safe journey.

He replied, no worries mate ... I'm just waiting for another car to drive by.

Curious I enquired why?

His reply was that at Sunset is one of the times that the Roos (kangaroos) are active and it's better to follow a car during these times as most likely the time of day to hit one.

He was just waiting for a car to drive through so that the lead car would collect the Roo and not him.

Roos and Land Mines ... I never thought I'd see the connection.

I smiled and rode off very slowly that night!

• Like 1

I was riding my Motorbike up in the Mountains one time and was just donning the gear to go out for some food at Sunset and was getting ready by the gate.

Also there was a motorist, all packed up, family in tow with the motor running ... waiting.

A brief conversation ensued for a few minutes between us and then I said ... sorry to keep you, safe journey.

Curious I enquired why?

His reply was that at Sunset is one of the times that the Roos (kangaroos) are active and it's better to follow a car during these times as most likely the time of day to hit one.

He was just waiting for a car to drive through so that the lead car would collect the Roo and not him.

He got that right! thumbsup.gif

Curious I enquired why?

A couple of friends and I were driving through the Cobar area of New South Wales just after dusk a few years ago and counted 835 kangaroos in one 150km stretch and that was only the ones we saw in the headlights.We actually hit 3 or4 but only at probably 5kph and no damage with help of a heavy roo bar.