Problem Following Old Threads

meand

I have been trying to "follow" a few old threads, and I can go up and follow, but they just seem to disappear at some point from mt following content. Anyway, it was only about 6 threads, sure I can find them again, so not too big a problem, but was just wondering as it would be nice.

Thanks.

^I did a site search and quickly found 2 or 3 that I wanted to follow. One was from 2007, the other 2009. I can probably find the other threads easily enough but just wondering about this follow function. Maybe just bookmarking them next time would be better. Thanks for any input :)

Sorry to bump, but I have been researching a lot on the forums lately, and this problem with it not following the threads has been a bummer. Any input? Maybe there is a max number you can follow or something?? Thanks.

Sorry to bump, but I have been researching a lot on the forums lately, and this problem with it not following the threads has been a bummer. Any input? Maybe there is a max number you can follow or something?? Thanks.

There does not seem to be a max number, I follow well over 100 threads. Most of them are not active any more, though. I just keep adding when something new comes up but never "unfollow" (what a word) threads that do not get replies any more.