"the Room"

BambinA

hi gay TV membs...

tonight i went out@ laung saun with my gay mate ..he took me the pub called "the room"

i met plenty Thai gay guys(90%) they look really cute make me drooling :D but its not my place 4 sure :D ..and bloody sure ,they're not a ho man :D ..

so if u guys wanna see decent gay men ..just go there

:o:D

ps...its not a good place 4 me.. but for u guys .. its the best place

ciao

Edited by BambinA

BambinA: Are you sure they were all gay? The shocking thing to me about many gay venues, especially go-go bars, were the number of strait Thais "just making a living". If it was the "classic" gay bar, attracting gay "non-working" men, yes, poor hunting grounds for you.

hi gay TV membs...

tonight i went out@ laung saun with my gay mate ..he took me the pub called "the room"

i met plenty Thai gay guys(90%) they look really cute make me drooling :D but its not my place 4 sure :D ..and bloody sure ,they're not a ho man :D ..

ciao

Bambina,

Where's this room and why isn't it for you? Not your flavour :D

BambinA: Are you sure they were all gay? The shocking thing to me about many gay venues, especially go-go bars, were the number of strait Thais "just making a living". If it was the "classic" gay bar, attracting gay "non-working" men, yes, poor hunting grounds for you.

ohhh yeahh ..90% of them are cute gay men .. i was shocked ..the surrounding was great , nice song ..nice food..and they dance bloody fun

just regular pub :o

if u know " Brown Sugar" jazz pub .. the room is 25 m. far away from there (2-3 building apart)

Bambina,

Where's this room and why isn't it for you? Not your flavour :D

why not me? heheh you ae funny ..people there seem love snake more then kitty kat like me :D

Yes this area is happening now. It a fun mixed place to hang out in.

Bambina you are so cute....if I see you at Brown Sugar or any of these places I will be sure to buy you a drink. The places are trendy, loud and fun. Think the first few bars/clubs at the entrance of Soi 4.

Thanks for the information.

I am only a visitor to Thailand, so I have only a little time to enjoy the minutes, hours and days there. And yes it is true that many straight guys allow you to think they are gay in the hope of receiving money for their service. This does not bother me because my stay is short and I don't need their body and soul, just the body is ok for me :D

:D

hi gay TV membs...

ciao