S C B Easy Net Question: How To Change Phone Number For O T P

I would like to change my telephone number of record with SCB easy Net (their on-line banking brand name) which they use to send One Time Passwords via SMS. I have been through every menu selection and cannot find anywhere to change this number.

Can this be done on-line? Or do I have to go to my 'home' (where I opened the account) branch to do this in person?

Thanks in advance.

Only at the branch where the account is held. If a joint account both parties have to be present. It is a big headache. You can only use Thai mobile numbers also.

Agree. Both had to go to the bank with copies of her ID and my passport. Both signed update form and was done by the time we got home.

Follow-on question:

Does anyone have any experience receiving SCB EasyNet OTP SMSes when traveling outside of Thailand?

I have international roaming enabled on my One-2-Call, TrueMove and Happy SIMs, and do receive SMSes originated in Thailand when roaming in other countries, however these SMSes have been originated by individuals sending to my 08n nnn-nnnn number, I guess I am not sure if SMSes originated by SCBs OTP SMS system will be delivered? I think they will, but looking for any first-hand experiences.

As said must be done at account branch with PB and ID..on a side note, always let them know if you get a new passport and the number is different....I open another SCB on newer passport and have 2 logins for easynet as passport number was different

I opened my SCB account in Phuket and then moved to Phayao. They had to close down the old account and open a new. I then changed my telephone number. Even though they closed my Phuket account I was credited with interest after I thought it was closed. To transfer to new account they charged a fee. I still have 1.44 baht on old account. It will stay there.