Remove The Democrats, Reds Told

Lite Beer

Tak Bai, no accountability.....you guys really need to broaden your thought patterns away from the obvious, instead of attempting to explain what you think I believe.....you are so wrapped up with taking sides.....if john doe has done no wrong, why an amnesty at all?

Here go read http://www.ias.chula..._A_155628_P.pdf . Under whose command, orders and influences did it happen and why the military wanted the amnesty after the coup. If you want accountability, start with him. FYI, you're again thinking the Democrats = Military and PAD. They are independent of each other. If the military wants an amnesty, that's their business. The Democrats didn't ask for an amnesty for the military did they?

"If the military wants an amnesty, that's their business"...............enough said.....coffee1.gif

enough said.. really. Then what does this have to do with my points about the Democrats. You said "no accountability" as if the Democrats were the ones responsible for it and needed to be accountable for it. Stop trying so hard to troll, nuff said.

• Like 2

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If democracy in Thailand is allowed to get to another election without a political crisis,

The day that Thailand has an election that doesn't follow after a coup or political crisis I will drop my pants in the soft furnishings department in Ikea.

If democracy in Thailand is allowed to get to another election without a political crisis,

The day that Thailand has an election that doesn't follow after a coup or political crisis I will drop my pants in the soft furnishings department in Ikea.

Should that unlikely scenario occur, your pants dropping stunt might not cause much of a stir for shoppers who have been hardened to shock in browsing for items such as the Redalen bedding line.

laugh.png

Perhaps the frozen meats isle of a Macro might be a better bet in terms of shock value for airing those pasty arse cheeks?

Me too, I swear.clap2.gifthumbsup.gif

Tak Bai, no accountability.....you guys really need to broaden your thought patterns away from the obvious, instead of attempting to explain what you think I believe.....you are so wrapped up with taking sides.....if john doe has done no wrong, why an amnesty at all?

Here go read http://www.ias.chula..._A_155628_P.pdf . Under whose command, orders and influences did it happen and why the military wanted the amnesty after the coup. If you want accountability, start with him. FYI, you're again thinking the Democrats = Military and PAD. They are independent of each other. If the military wants an amnesty, that's their business. The Democrats didn't ask for an amnesty for the military did they?

"If the military wants an amnesty, that's their business"...............enough said.....coffee1.gif

enough said.. really. Then what does this have to do with my points about the Democrats. You said "no accountability" as if the Democrats were the ones responsible for it and needed to be accountable for it. Stop trying so hard to troll, nuff said.

I believe this train of discussion started with my response regarding amnesty, the amnesty Ozmick mentioned was the amnesty following the coup....I don't think the democrats staged a coup..at least not the politicians......so your point is?

Democrats are in a mess.....they are swallowing the PTP bait, hook, line and sinker.....while the Dems are tied up chasing their holy grail....Yingluck is out and about gaining the confidence of the public, showing interest in the welfare of people, and chasing up on their complaints....seems a pretty good way to another term in office to me.....funny there are those here who appear to miss the rather obvious motives for the absence of Yingluck at Parliament.....she is out on the election campaign trail.....

Where are the dems again?....oh yes wrapped up in parliament fighting to keep Thaksin out.....it is way before the last election I mentioned the need for Abhisit to get out into the country and sell his party.....

Does this answer your 'points' about the democrats.....

And one more minor point for you, by your logic Abhisit was responsible for the deaths in the recent protests ( I do not agree with your logic however)

Edited by 473geo

Should that unlikely scenario occur, your pants dropping stunt might not cause much of a stir for shoppers who have been hardened to shock in browsing for items such as the Redalen bedding line.

laugh.png

Perhaps the frozen meats isle of a Macro might be a better bet in terms of shock value for airing those pasty arse cheeks?

I don't think that the chilled section of any store would be good for any sort of display of that nature ;)

The day that Thailand has an election that doesn't follow after a coup or political crisis I'll make sure i don't visit Ikea.

I dunno. I reckon that day they'll have a nice range of bicycle parking racks.biggrin.png

• Like 2

Democrats haven't won an election in 30 years. Maybe the Thai people's voice should be respected?????

I would point out a small factual error there, but it wouldn't fit the propaganda you are being fed, so probably little point in doing so.

OK, let me fix that for you. Democrats haven't won an election in 100 years.

Yingluk out on the election campaign trail!!!! The next election is another 3 years away.

The truth is she's been doing everything possible to avoid going to Parliament in case the Democrats ask some tricky questions.

BTW, Apisit does get out and about, he was In Chiang Mai yesterday.

Yingluk out on the election campaign trail!!!! The next election is another 3 years away.

The truth is she's been doing everything possible to avoid going to Parliament in case the Democrats ask some tricky questions.

To which he was boo'd away shoo'd away by Red Shirts. A stark difference between the PTP and Democrats is that, PTP was able to campaign anywhere without hindrance while the Red Shirts took down Democrats campaign posters and weren't even given a chance.

To which he was boo'd away shoo'd away by Red Shirts. A stark difference between the PTP and Democrats is that, PTP was able to campaign anywhere without hindrance while the Red Shirts took down Democrats campaign posters and weren't even given a chance.

Took down the posters......the Dems were installed in government, what higher profile platform does a party require to convince the electorate they deserve to be re-elected?

Took down the posters......the Dems were installed in government, what higher profile platform does a party require to convince the electorate they deserve to be re-elected?

The evidence would say an envelope, with money in it.

It is exactly and precisely about Thaksin. The question is why the political conflict right now? Why doesn't the government just get on with its work? Several were previously inclined to think that Thaksin was just a fool for pushing his return ahead of a possible VIP event. Now it is increasingly clear that Thaksin is desperate to push his return ahead of a possible VIP event for very good reason. Thaksin as we have seen is not satisfied with government power. He requires state power. Certain state institutions do not owe loyalty to the government of the day. Their loyalty is to something which does not kneel to Thaksin. If a VIP leaves the scene without blessing Thaksin then remaining establishment/state forces will remain opposed to Thaksin and will not reconcile (to Thaksin that is). Something happened recently which will have made Thaksin's blood boil. In the spat between the legal establishment and the government any government decree has to be signed off/approved. This one wouldn't. So now let's up the ante. The shout goes out 'If I cannot have Thailand, I will destroy'. Calling for removal of the democrats is the latest sign that Thaksin wants to smash all political leadership standing between him and state power, but he must do it and force all institutions to bow and concede. A race against time. A dangerous game. Reconciliation? Give me a break.

Indeed It is about Thaksin for those who cannot bear the thought of his return.....for the majority of Thai people politics is about what this government will do for them not Thaksin....I would suggest it was more important to learn the water levels in the dams were being lowered, than the status of the 'reconciliation' bill for many Bangkok residents

Your observations are correct in that the real power brokers now come into play, the democrats resistance amounted to a parliamentary brawl did it not?

I have stated previously Thaksin will only return if the real power brokers allow him a seat at the table, I believe he has to allow Thailand to move forward and his choice is non participation or work in the background, he may try to change that, but I think we are seeing now, that Thailand, as with many countries, is not run by politicians........however much the naive would like this to be so

Edited by 473geo
  • Like 1

It is exactly and precisely about Thaksin. The question is why the political conflict right now? Why doesn't the government just get on with its work? Several were previously inclined to think that Thaksin was just a fool for pushing his return ahead of a possible VIP event. Now it is increasingly clear that Thaksin is desperate to push his return ahead of a possible VIP event for very good reason. Thaksin as we have seen is not satisfied with government power. He requires state power. Certain state institutions do not owe loyalty to the government of the day. Their loyalty is to something which does not kneel to Thaksin. If a VIP leaves the scene without blessing Thaksin then remaining establishment/state forces will remain opposed to Thaksin and will not reconcile (to Thaksin that is). Something happened recently which will have made Thaksin's blood boil. In the spat between the legal establishment and the government any government decree has to be signed off/approved. This one wouldn't. So now let's up the ante. The shout goes out 'If I cannot have Thailand, I will destroy'. Calling for removal of the democrats is the latest sign that Thaksin wants to smash all political leadership standing between him and state power, but he must do it and force all institutions to bow and concede. A race against time. A dangerous game. Reconciliation? Give me a break.

Indeed It is about Thaksin for those who cannot bear the thought of his return.....for the majority of Thai people politics is about what this government will do for them not Thaksin....I would suggest it was more important to learn the water levels in the dams were being lowered, than the status of the 'reconciliation' bill for many Bangkok residents

Your observations are correct in that the real power brokers now come into play, the democrats resistance amounted to a parliamentary brawl did it not?

I have stated previously Thaksin will only return if the real power brokers allow him a seat at the table, I believe he has to allow Thailand to move forward and his choice is non participation or work in the background, he may try to change that, but I think we are seeing now, that Thailand, as with many countries, is not run by politicians........however much the naive would like this to be so

Thaksin work in the background?blink.png Give me a break.

The Pheu Thai was installed in government, what higher profile ...

You do not address the issue mentioned by Thaioats. No real surprise there though, really in line with your opinion wink.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

"Remove the democrats". Or why not just "remove democracy". Instead show allegiance to Thaksin and his whole family most of whom are already in high office politics and business, accept our future leader son of Thaksin, the male heir of our illustrious Leader. There is no need for democratic debate or dissent. Our supreme leader would never sell us out to any other world power, is a true patriotic Thai even though he and his sister are third generation Chinese, the red imagery, agrarian revolution speeches and big demagogue photos of Thaksin everywhere are just a coincidence and are nothing to do with Maoism at all. There will be no forced labour camps under Thaksin's familial oligarchy police-state. Be sure that redmob will never arrest people for dissenting, or hand out home addresses of dissenters to their bootboys. Admire Thaksin for his courage even though he ran away from a short comfortable jail-term. Trust him even though he stole billions from the Thai State and therefor from Thailand's poorest.

Redmob don't want Democrats, democratic debate nor accountability, or even democracy itself. They want autocratic rule. Redmob leadership is the chrysalis of a future tyranny.

''Redmob don't want Democrats, democratic debate nor accountability, or even democracy itself.''

Taking a leaf out of PAD's book then.

"Remove the democrats". Or why not just "remove democracy". Instead show allegiance to Thaksin and his whole family most of whom are already in high office politics and business, accept our future leader son of Thaksin, the male heir of our illustrious Leader. There is no need for democratic debate or dissent. Our supreme leader would never sell us out to any other world power, is a true patriotic Thai even though he and his sister are third generation Chinese, the red imagery, agrarian revolution speeches and big demagogue photos of Thaksin everywhere are just a coincidence and are nothing to do with Maoism at all. There will be no forced labour camps under Thaksin's familial oligarchy police-state. Be sure that redmob will never arrest people for dissenting, or hand out home addresses of dissenters to their bootboys. Admire Thaksin for his courage even though he ran away from a short comfortable jail-term. Trust him even though he stole billions from the Thai State and therefor from Thailand's poorest.

Redmob don't want Democrats, democratic debate nor accountability, or even democracy itself. They want autocratic rule. Redmob leadership is the chrysalis of a future tyranny.

''Redmob don't want Democrats, democratic debate nor accountability, or even democracy itself.''

Taking a leaf out of PAD's book then.

Good job resurrecting a 5month old thread.

Democrats haven't won an election in 30 years. Maybe the Thai people's voice should be respected?????

Relevance?

An ELECTED Opposition has every right to perform its role without being at the mercy of terrorists.

I fail to understand what the Democrats are doing wrong, which deserves such hate & venom.

Your inferred support of these actions obviously shows your slant re 'democracy'.

Democracy has a Government which is accountable. The Democrats are part of that accountability.

Getting rid of the Opposition is the beginning of getting rid of democracy.

IMHO

Relevance?

An ELECTED Opposition has every right to perform its role without being at the mercy of terrorists.

I fail to understand what the Democrats are doing wrong, which deserves such hate & venom.

Your inferred support of these actions obviously shows your slant re 'democracy'.

Democracy has a Government which is accountable. The Democrats are part of that accountability.

IMHO

Somebody has got to take the stick for blocking Thaksin's return.

Thaksin's pathway must be kept clear. It isn't right now.

Relevance?

IMHO

Somebody has got to take the stick for blocking Thaksin's return.

Thaksin's pathway must be kept clear. It isn't right now.

I think the 'machinery' has arrived. Quick check in the manual to make sure the brake is fully released. Hate to start and then have to stop !!