Cheating At 7/11 Every Day.

AzarovDmitriy

wifes friend owns a store. the amount of shop lifting that takes place would make you fall down.

Ah, that explains everything: Because of shoplifters 7-eleven cannot affort a promotion an the collagen-bottleswhistling.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wifes friend owns a store. the amount of shop lifting that takes place would make you fall down.

Ah, that explains everything: Because of shoplifters 7-eleven cannot affort a promotion an the collagen-bottleswhistling.gif

maybe its optional at store level dependent on your level of shrinkage!

For the OP

As BJBKK said early in the thread; overcharging seems the least of your troubles

I would recommend expanding your healthy interests for example, joining the rapidly-growing number of shinty fans on this forum

SC

EDIT: I only read this thread because I thought it was going to be a sordid tale of clandestine romance, so you can imagine my disappointment... Perhaps someone could post an anecdote of a romantic nature set in a convenience store, for our prurient titillation

Edited by StreetCowboy

And the connection to the OP is?

1) If it is too expensive, just steal it?

2) if the 7/11 is expensive, go to wifes friends store, she isn't really in control so easy to steal it there?

3) Heck what are you guys speaking about, if I need something I steal it from my wifes friends shop. You wouldn't believe the shop-lifting there since I stay close to it.

4) There are so many shop lifters so the staff need to find some idiots and charge them more to cover the lost products.

I'm not sure what 'collagen' is. But if it's some sort of 'get smart' drink that they advertise on tv, it's obviously working on your wife. As she somehow can "force you everyday to go to 7/11. Next time, buy a bottle for yourself and have a few swigs. tongue.png

Actually believe this collagen stuff is to make you "pretty"....so if the that is the OP photo's and he has been drinking it....obviously false advertising...

If the OP is spending money to make his wife prettier he might take note of the following.

post-35987-0-24380200-1339911404_thumb.j

I think the OP meant a cream containing collagen which is beneficial for skin and nails - I think. I'd prefer to buy such stuff from a trusted pahrmacy but whatever turns you on .........

its a crap sugary collagen drink.

"Beauty drinks"

"Energy drinks"

"Smartening drinks"

"Health supplement drinks" (magic bird's nests! fruit extract! Coming soon - fermented pangolin thyroid extract!)

"Whitening cream"

I make sure all such mostly-marketing useless - if not actually harmful - purchases come out of the SOs personal allowance, and certainly wouldn't encourage throwing money away like this by helping with the actual transactions. Choose between such waste and sending money home to mama or buying clothes or whatever up to you but leave me out of it.

MR OP,

if you are forced everyday , to go shopping for your wife ,

you are a victim of thai bullying ,,,

why not join a self help group of like minded, bullied farangs.

PLAN B,

tell the darling to get off her toot, ang go 7-11 ,

she wont get ripped of ,, thai culture ..

coffee1.gif

Give the guy a break you embittered old farts. He's struggled to get a point accross in a foreign language. If you don't like his story or have any constructive comments just pass on.

Thank god for someone with vision and compassion! Getting your point over in your native tongue can be difficult enough, thumbs up for someone with the courage to post on a English site.

What ???

He's moaning about a discount on a stupid drink "collagen" made for idiots that believe it make you young and he gets your thumb up for writing in non native lingo??,

I write much better English about real issues and you call me "negative"???

There is a big poster and this tells you what is on offer it is normally on the window, also some deals only apply to those with the card that 7/11 accept.

If you don't like it go and get the collagen from another shop, easy.

Edited by beano2274

MR OP,

PLAN B,

coffee1.gif

How you know his wife is Thai ellis, OP is Russian so maybe he have Russian wife, did you know that in Naklua there are English couples and I even know a couple who are English/Russian. It's true you know.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

MR OP,

PLAN B,

coffee1.gif

How you know his wife is Thai ellis, OP is Russian so maybe he have Russian wife, did you know that in Naklua there are English couples and I even know a couple who are English/Russian. It's true you know.

MR OP,

PLAN B,

coffee1.gif

How do you know the OP is Russian? Members can choose any name they want.

I got a T-shirt made, saying 'no plastic bag please'. Maybe the Op can take the initiative to do something similar? I get friendly reactions in 7/11 with mine.

Good idea - I might add to it "and I certainly do not need more of your little receipts cluttering up my wallet thanks.

Give the guy a break you embittered old farts. He's struggled to get a point accross in a foreign language. If you don't like his story or have any constructive comments just pass on.

Thank god for someone with vision and compassion! Getting your point over in your native tongue can be difficult enough, thumbs up for someone with the courage to post on a English site.

What ???

He's moaning about a discount on a stupid drink "collagen" made for idiots that believe it make you young and he gets your thumb up for writing in non native lingo??,

Self praise is no recommendation.Give it a rest please.
  • Like 2

What ???

Aneliane , does it really matter( sigh ) ! You would a call a German Shepherd a Dachshund just to be contrary!biggrin.png .

I know he Russian because he say he Russian on another thread the Russiafication of Pattaya I believe, but just because someone says they are Russian may not be the truth he could really be English and having bit of fun at the russian bashers on TV.

I know he Russian because he say he Russian on another thread the Russiafication of Pattaya I believe, but just because someone says they are Russian may not be the truth he could really be English and having bit of fun at the russian bashers on TV.

"He" could be your more recent ex-wife, how would you know?

What ???

Aneliane , does it really matter( sigh ) ! You would a call a German Shepherd a Dachshund just to be contrary!biggrin.png .

I beg to differ I don't argue for the sake of it

I do like argumentation but only in the Kantian sense.

Here I seem to spend time trying to fence stupid personal attacks about my so called negativity.

Yeah I am negative about what you think as positive here.

It does not mean I don't have positive things to say about THL, it's just that I can't share that with you because you are not interested in them.

"He" could be your more recent ex-wife, how would you know?

I've never been married. And I hope to stay that way but who knows I actually may try it one day just so I can get a divorce.. and kill 2 birds with one stone.:blink:

Edited by MB1

To be fair though, you don't have to be old to be embittered

Edited by BookMan