AzarovDmitriy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is Bendix?coffee1.gif

I think everyone annoys him so he has blocked most people.

Now he doesn't see many comments at all.

laugh.png

Gosh if only he could block me !

You and Bendix do seem to clash in opinions

I don't think that's it

he told me he still remember fondly that "infamous post" I did as a "highlight of his year here on TV"

Basically a lot of people had a go at me, it went out of control, and I had to close the topic

As strange as it seemed, he seemed to enjoy that.

Something in his reptilian brain got touched witnessing a dozen of people joining for a kill

He's like a coyote that smelt blood and he back for more.

So now he has reccurent wet dreams of mass massacre and he's trying to get others to join and reproduce that scene.

sick really

The Thai's have been cheated and many small business overs have gone bankrupt in the last 20 years because of this corporate 'take over'. Its sad to see corporate colonialism in action.

You are complaining about nonsense. Skin whitening products create a big boost to the economy where garbage is openly exchanged for blood money on a daily basis..

hey im disappointed. i thought this thread is about cheap people like me who grab all the cucumbers and tomatoes.

I add some onions, and I have a nice salad with my hotdog.smile.png

MR OP,

if you are forced everyday , to go shopping for your wife ,

you are a victim of thai bullying ,,,

why not join a self help group of like minded, bullied farangs.

PLAN B,

tell the darling to get off her toot, ang go 7-11 ,

she wont get ripped of ,, thai culture ..

coffee1.gif

How you know his wife is Thai ellis, OP is Russian so maybe he have Russian wife, did you know that in Naklua there are English couples and I even know a couple who are English/Russian. It's true you know.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Good morning.:))

You are right, I am Russian and wife of mine is Russian too:))

It is very interesting to read and feel your "friendly" attitude towards Russian.

I can not say the same about you. All English speaking farangs, who I know, they are very good people.

Good luck for everyone who left comments here.

With best regards

Dmitriy.

Give the guy a break you embittered old farts. He's struggled to get a point accross in a foreign language. If you don't like his story or have any constructive comments just pass on.

Thank god for someone with vision and compassion! Getting your point over in your native tongue can be difficult enough, thumbs up for someone with the courage to post on a English site.

What ???

He's moaning about a discount on a stupid drink "collagen" made for idiots that believe it make you young and he gets your thumb up for writing in non native lingo??,

I write much better English about real issues and you call me "negative"???

I'm a native English speaker, and I make a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there......but.......let me explain this way:

He's moaning about a discount on a stupid drink 'collagen' made for idiots who believe it makes them young, and he gets your thumbs-up for writing in non-native lingo??,

I write much better English about real issues and you call me 'negative'???

UNQUOTE

I congratulate Comrade Azarov for having the guts to post on this forum. Maybe you and I could attend some English language classes with him.

Edited by Radar501

Give the guy a break you embittered old farts. He's struggled to get a point accross in a foreign language. If you don't like his story or have any constructive comments just pass on.

Thank god for someone with vision and compassion! Getting your point over in your native tongue can be difficult enough, thumbs up for someone with the courage to post on a English site.

What ???

He's moaning about a discount on a stupid drink "collagen" made for idiots that believe it make you young and he gets your thumb up for writing in non native lingo??,

I'm a native English speaker, and I make a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there......but.......let me explain this way:

He's moaning about a discount on a stupid drink 'collagen' made for idiots who believe it makes them young, and he gets your thumbs-up for writing in non-native lingo??,

UNQUOTE

I congratulate Comrade Azarov for having the guts to post on this forum. Maybe you and I could attend some English language classes with him.

Thanks for your support:))

I think a lot of people are right, who posted here their opinion over the collagen drinks.

But it is very difficult to make change her mind, especially about a question of beauty.:))

Concerning the English language, I learn English every day, every minute because it is very interesting 

to understand other people, but sometimes it is difficult, I mean a slang:)).

Are we talking about beautidrink?

โปรโมชั่น: -สิทธิแลกซื้อของ 7-eleven เหลือ 15 บาท

Promotion: 15 baht if bought at 7-Eleven (normal retail is 20baht)

หมดเขต: -25 เมษายน 2555

Expiry Date: 25th April 2555

Edited by 2unique

77 posts about THB 10......is this what you are saying...

What ???

UNQUOTE

Could not have put it better myself.Maybe Aneliane could do with some more english lessons and learn some new words.Diatribe would be a good one to start with.

Could not have put it better myself.Maybe Aneliane could do with some more english lessons and learn some new words.Diatribe would be a good one to start with.

If my English bothers you that much, please put me on iggy

Really that would make my day

tx

77 posts about THB 10......is this what you are saying...

Which has expired :lol:

sent from HTC Android

I got a T-shirt made, saying 'no plastic bag please'. Maybe the Op can take the initiative to do something similar? I get friendly reactions in 7/11 with mine.

Good idea - I might add to it "and I certainly do not need more of your little receipts cluttering up my wallet thanks.

if its a bigger receipt you want buy more stuff

I got a T-shirt made, saying 'no plastic bag please'. Maybe the Op can take the initiative to do something similar? I get friendly reactions in 7/11 with mine.

Good idea - I might add to it "and I certainly do not need more of your little receipts cluttering up my wallet thanks.

if its a bigger receipt you want buy more stuff

....or pay 'under the counter', no receipts.

I think a lot of people are right, who posted here their opinion over the collagen drinks.

But it is very difficult to make change her mind, especially about a question of beauty.smile.png)

We all know that Russian women are hot and we sometimes must make some small compromise to enjoy their company.

Don't let the bitter, lonely haters here in the forum put you down!

I respect you for your command of english.It is commendable that you have been able to compose your original post and others in a way that is understood by all.Congratulations,AzarovDimitriy for post #76

Edited by Ron19

We all know that Russian women are hot and we sometimes must make some small compromise to enjoy their company

Not sure about small. I've heard they are rather expensive in a certain city.

Imports are always more expensive than local products. Alone the transport costs.....